• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

How Much will AC Unit and Anti-Lock light devalue my NSX? JH4NA1158MT000155

I am new to this forum, and have a 1991 NSX I bought from my aunt a couple of years ago. It currently has 20,235 miles on it. That is not a typo, 20,235 miles. I am getting ready to sell it and noticed a couple of things that recently popped up. First, the AC/Heater module is dead (no lights, noises, wind, nothing). This happened immediately after replacing the battery. I see that was a problem with those cars.
The other thing is that the Anti-Lock light came on about a month or so ago as I was driving it to get the emissions done so I could register it (it passed by the way). I've only put on about 7 miles since seeing the light. I really don't know why I register it, I don't drive it.

So here are my questions:

If this car was in perfect shape, what is a fair (REALISTIC) asking price if I actually want to sell it?

If I sold as is, how much should I knock off for these mechanical issues?
or
Would it be worth fixing first, then selling it? Roughly how much should that cost?

That said, I haven't posted it yet because I need some answers first. I don't want to screw anyone over, and I want to make sure I know exactly how much these things will cost to fix. I don't trust our local dealerships because they have tried to scam me out of this car already (another story for another day).

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Sorry for throwing so many questions in my first post. Thanks in advance.

Steve

Back