• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga Visit; SoCal!

Can I find 2 more?:wink: Also will need a shop, or a house to work at that is central for most of us. I live in Oxnard [Ventura County].

1. Mcano [Mario] The Host!
  2. Onsoku [Robert] - Thursday PM is best
  3. Mark G [] - Friday is best
  4. jfsa82 [] - Friday is best
  5. FelonyRuckus [] Thursday is best
  6. Valhalla [JC] - Either day 4-5 PM
  7. bboxer [Tino] - Either day
  8. Track Addict?
  9. mike2la?
  10. Lazynok?
  11. Theo1?

http://goo.gl/IiJgF

Hugabuga said:
Ho Onsoku!
Find me at least 3 nsx in Socal and I´ll be happy to go there, my available dates would be 6th or 7th October in SoCal.
I would kindly ask you to start a SoCAL region thread as I am not allowed to start it being from Europe...
Thanks
See you soon maybe
Hugo

Onsoku said:
Hugabuga wants to visit! Can you hookup the post in the NorCal forum? He won't be able to come to SoCal, which is where I am...:frown:

Hugabuga said:
Hi Mike and Onsoku
I am available for a Window install party in California after the NSXPO, say 30th Sept to 2nd Octrober weekend.
Feel free to start the thread to host the party to get as many NSX as possible to worth me the detour, I can't start it myself as I am not from your region.
Thank you, see you guys very soon maybe
Cheers
Hugo

Last edited:
Hi Socal Primembers!
I will be available for a Socal Party from Wednesday 10/05 to Friday 10/07, I will then fly away from Los Angeles to Portugal on Sat 10/08 morning.
Look forward to meet you all very soon
Hugo

Ok guys lets make this happen. I assume we would need someone to host the party. Im located in Chino Hills, but I work in El Segundo. Given the days that Hugo is available, I would assume that most of us have work and wont be available till later in the afternoon. I guess id have to the the NSX to work on the day we decide to have the party and head over straight from work.

Ahhh I desperately need your help haha. Remember me... the one who destroyed his windows cause i'm in idiot. I still haven't got a replacement cable... don't know where. I ended up with a new driver regulator. And my gf accidently threw your pulley's away while she was cleaning my desk (maybe I shouldn't have left them there for a few months, procrastinating).

Maybe I can find a way to get a custom cable made before you get here. Then pick up some new pulleys (grrr) from you, and attend the party. These windows will be the death of me.. Passenger hasn't worked since december =[

Do we need to buy the kits in advance:confused: Your PM box is full. How many cars will you be able to work on [assuming the doors are complete]? Also, if you have a location in mind let us know. Look forward to meeting you!

Hi Socal Primembers!
I will be available for a Socal Party from Wednesday 10/05 to Friday 10/07, I will then fly away from Los Angeles to Portugal on Sat 10/08 morning.
Look forward to meet you all very soon
Hugo

Hi, I'll be travelling with (enough) kits in my luggage so there is no need to buy them in advance.
Record was 15 NSX in one day last year in SoCal at RUY's place here :biggrin:
I'll be renting a car, so I can go anywhere :smile:

All we need now is to setup the place of the install party!
Is anyone willing to host it at his place? or can find us a shop or a warehouse where all the nsx could line up. I need your help on this guys
See you all soon

Hi, I'll be travelling with (enough) kits in my luggage so there is no need to buy them in advance.
Record was 15 NSX in one day last year in SoCal at RUY's place here :biggrin:
I'll be renting a car, so I can go anywhere :smile:

All we need now is to setup the place of the install party!
Is anyone willing to host it at his place? or can find us a shop or a warehouse where all the nsx could line up. I need your help on this guys
See you all soon
Hugo! I would have no problem hosting it again this year but i'll be out of town that week. Just bad timing :(

Last edited:
I'd offer but I work during the day and I doubt most of you would want to drive down to San Clemente. There has got to be someone who would host this.

How much of a work space do you need and what kind of tools? Do you need an air compressor for power wrenches? If not we can just carve out a spot in a centrally located parking lot and fix windows under the stars!

All,

My place may be a good option in that I can be available during the day if others cannot attend after work. I'm in Sierra Madre, which is adjacent to the east end of Pasadena. I guess I would be centrally located considering the two extremes (Oxnard and San Clemente). I have room for at least 2 cars in the driveway and one in the garage. However, I do not have much in the way of tools, compressors, etc.

Let me know,

Mario

PS: Hugo, will your modification system work on other Acuras, i.e., 1997 TL? My NSX will likely be sold by that date, but my TL windows are really slow. Also, I may be able to put you up for the night if that will help. I'll just have to check with the wife.

As for the date, Friday Oct 7 would be good for me since im off on Fridays. If its Wed or Thurs, thats good for me as well, just be coming a little later in the afternoon. What date is good for everyone else?

Not central but I have a small industrial condo in Port Hueneme you could use.. My windows caught the trip last year in AZ but I don't mind opening the place for everyone. Thursday or Friday during the day works best..

I don't get off work until 4:30PM so I hope there will be a date where early evening is still available. I'll drive to where ever I need.

Mario, that sounds good! Sent you and Hugo a pm.

Also, I started a list on my 1st post, that may/ may-not be complete! I ask that those that are truly committed to showing up, to send me a pm, with your preferred day. I think it would help Hugo.

All,

My place may be a good option in that I can be available during the day if others cannot attend after work. I'm in Sierra Madre, which is adjacent to the east end of Pasadena. I guess I would be centrally located considering the two extremes (Oxnard and San Clemente). I have room for at least 2 cars in the driveway and one in the garage. However, I do not have much in the way of tools, compressors, etc.

Let me know,

Mario

PS: Hugo, will your modification system work on other Cars, i.e., 1997 TL? My NSX will likely be sold by that date, but my TL windows are really slow. Also, I may be able to put you up for the night if that will help. I'll just have to check with the wife.

Back