• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Hugabuga Visit; SoCal!

Hey guys, I just called B-line and talked to Giancarlo. Apparently he was not aware of the date until I called. Are we still all on for tomorrow? I would be able to make it, but not until 6pm. Anyone else planning to be there later in the afternoon?

Hi Guys,<O:p></O:p>
Just spoke to Robert, regarding the meet and all is good we are on for tomorrow and looking forward to meeting everyone!!<O:p></O:p>
Best regards,<O:p></O:p>
Giancarlo<O:p></O:p>
B-Line Motorsports<O:p></O:p>

I'll be there around 10, rain or shine!

Robert
==

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://voap.weather.com/weather/oap/USCA1009?template=DRIVH&par=3000000007&unit=0&key=twciweatherwidget"></script>

Last edited:
Yes, looks like it has been cancelled because of the rain, so for the rest of the day I will be visiting some (wet) Hollywood attractions around :)
See you all Friday then, same place, same time 10 am till evening.

Last edited:
Didn't get to check on this thread until today! Sorry to say but it looks like I am going to have to miss out on meeting Hugo again :mad: I will be placing an order for a fix it kit as soon as I am out of this financial headlock.

Sorry Hugo.

Thanks to Hugo for another successful SoCal "window day", and thanks also to Giancarlo of B-Line Motorsport for graciously hosting the event!

Hope you had a good time visiting us over on this side of the world, Hugo! See you again the next time you're in town! :)

Last edited:
Had great time meeting Hugo and Gian at B-Line on Wednesday! Hugo has the install down to an art; Gian is working on some goodies, that I hope will broaden our choices in the NSX community.

Back