• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I definitely found a psycho!! lol

=xx

Last edited:
I'm going to win that bid and wear it all the time. I'm going to start talking like you, acting like you and being just like you. Then I'll kill you and become you!

Now you have two psychos!! Haha!! :tongue::biggrin::tongue::biggrin:

Dude Imma have to slap you for wasting 250 on a shirt lol.....but hey you can bid for your own shirt back hahahaha

Sorry man, good luck with psycho chick.....chi chi chi ka ka ka cha cha cha!!!

:biggrin:

Dude Imma have to slap you for wasting 250 on a shirt lol.....but hey you can bid for your own shirt back hahahaha

Sorry man, good luck with psycho chick.....chi chi chi ka ka ka cha cha cha!!!

:biggrin:

pfft... you're from LA .. i hope you slap everyone there before you slap me :biggrin:

That's your favorite shirt? She's doing you a favor. :tongue:

But seriously, you can never outdo a psycho girl. Let it slide, and consider yourself lucky you got off so cheap.

haha dang the pic must make it look bad? i don't have bad taste but lotta ppl are bashing on it.. OH WELL :cool:

No I'll just send elesssaaa to your house....whats your house address again? :biggrin:

and the title of the ebay ad makes the item sound kinda ghey

Authentic Black and Red Chrome Hearts Long Sleeves

Last edited:
bid is up to 15k!. anyone else wanna bid ? :biggrin:

Help me understand why someone wants to buy this shirt for $10,000 ??? :confused:

It's up to $10,100?!

Help me understand why someone wants to buy this shirt for $10,000 ??? :confused:

i'm sure (hope) it's a joke.. although that would be funny to inflate the heck out of the price then bail..

Who the hell spends 150 bucks on a shirt?:confused:

Some guy named yoojeankim from denver,co who likes psycho chicks. :biggrin:

This is for buying that shirt in the first place

and this is for the person who bid 15k for the shirt

Last edited:
some guy named yoojeankim from denver,co who likes psycho chicks. :biggrin:

This is for buying that shirt in the first place

and this is for the person who bid 10k for the shirt

url=http://img64.imageshack.us/i/kickk.gif/]
kickk.gif
[/url]

lol!

So wheres the pic of this psycho girl....pics or ban! :cool:

If she killed and cut up a cat wrapped it in newspaper and put it in a black trash bag then left it in front of the apartment you rented to her I know who it is.

agreed. but who wants an icky used shirt off ebay? especially more than $10.
you gotta hang out with dtrigg and his batch of psycho women. http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=112373&highlight=breathalyzer

Oh Man. You have that right. One of the many hazards of living in California. Sometimes I feel like a psycho magnet. I was telling Hal about a new one today in our e-mails. Isn't life wonderful.:biggrin: Yeah, I agree, who would buy a used shirt off EBay? (Ken?):eek: Yuck/\.\?:biggrin:

yoojeankim

Even though im not a big fan of the shirt you bought Chrome Hearts is an awesome brand! I have a few things from CH as well, bracelets, rings, a zip up hoody...yeah their clothes are quite pricey but hey if you like it and it's your money..do as you like with it!

Back