• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I definitely found a psycho!! lol

mod wins.

DocL - i didn't know being 22 and dating a 20 year old was being a pedophile, so sorry ...

First, I didn't call you a pedophile. Second, do a little search here about the pedophile who was discovered.

I can remember being 22yrs old and believing that I could conquer the world. However, being educated and mature corrects that problem very quickly. Take a minute to think about one of the lines in my signature.

I'm going to come to the defense, a little bit, and also chide the poster.

1.) The girl taking your shirt, not returning it or contacting you about it and letting her dog play with it is wrong.

2.) You would have been fine with your post had you not done two things
a.) placed a link to her ebay page, which allows people to identify who she is.
b.) and most criticially, placed a picture on the Internet of her.

I didn't go back to see whether you put her name, but if you did, that is a total no-no. Many of us (myself included) bitch all we want but have the mutual respect not to place people's name on the Internet, lest they do the same to us..

Doing two of those three things and calling her a 'psycho' can be seen as libel and she deserves to be able to defend herself..

It is no surprise that she came after you in full speed. Had you just talked about the story and not posted personally identifiable information, no body would have said anything different.

Point #3. ) Your friend sucks for ratting you out.
Point#4.) If it's true you have a gf, and you would object to her trying to sleep around, you suck :tongue:

Kind suggestion: Tell your gf you're sorry, tell the girl you're sorry but that she shouldn't have sold your shirt nonetheless, and delete all personally identifiable information from this post about her (if it's still here..)

Good luck!

I'm going to come to the defense, a little bit, and also chide the poster.

1.) The girl taking your shirt, not returning it or contacting you about it and letting her dog play with it is wrong.

2.) You would have been fine with your post had you not done two things
a.) placed a link to her ebay page, which allows people to identify who she is.
b.) and most criticially, placed a picture on the Internet of her.

I didn't go back to see whether you put her name, but if you did, that is a total no-no. Many of us (myself included) bitch all we want but have the mutual respect not to place people's name on the Internet, lest they do the same to us..

Doing two of those three things and calling her a 'psycho' can be seen as libel and she deserves to be able to defend herself..

It is no surprise that she came after you in full speed. Had you just talked about the story and not posted personally identifiable information, no body would have said anything different.

Point #3. ) Your friend sucks for ratting you out.
Point#4.) If it's true you have a gf, and you would object to her trying to sleep around, you suck :tongue:

Kind suggestion: Tell your gf you're sorry, tell the girl you're sorry but that she shouldn't have sold your shirt nonetheless, and delete all personally identifiable information from this post about her (if it's still here..)

Good luck!

True i mean i could have posted the title differently. I apologized for posting her picture on the net and also calling her a psycho. No i didn't have a gf at the time and i deleted whatever i could. We just had a mutual agreement and deleted what we could with apologies. Also i would never put any personal information like name or phone # of that sort. I think that's plain wrong to put personal info on an anonymous site.

thanks

Last edited:
Well it was a interesting and funny story while it lasted. Now for the pedophile on this forum, read up Nick Sitko, you can also read up on him in urban dictionary under his real name or under Sitkowned by the amount of ownage the primers here did to him.

We are more grown up here and don't hide behind our mommies skirts. If you didn't want to be exposed maybe you should have thought about the consequences before your post. .

Well said...

While the OP tried to put a funny spin on it, but the damage is done to the girl he mentioned all over the Net. People get sued for similar BS. You'd think people have more common sense these days.....:redface:

Last edited:
Back