• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I GOT AN NSX TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES! Jimmy Shih drove his 94 NSX to me today and we did the paperwork/loan thing at the bank. At 1:25pm Pacific time I was officially the owner (well, mostly the bank) of a 1994 Green-black roof/tan NSX. My wife and I drove it around after and I am totally in orgasmic bliss. So far....very very happy. Thanks Jimmy. You are cool! Now I know what you all are talking about in this forum now.....I understand - I grock! Time to Zaino it. See ya all later and have a good NSX day!

Congrats on your new purchase. The NSX is a great car as you have found out
smile.gif

------------------
Richard
NSXTASY

Congratulations!! I bet right about now your face looks like this
biggrin.gif

I think that is a beautiful color combination car you picked up. Have you thought about gold colored wheels for the car? (I'm talking the BBS type here, NSX Primers, not the "Ghetto" kind of gold wire wheels). I just think that it is a classic look.

Please post some pictures as soon as you can.

Happy Motoring!

------------------
'91 Black/Black

[This message has been edited by Michigan NSX (edited 11 May 2002).]

Yoy need to wake up a couple times and "view" it sitting in the garage ,waiting for you to wake up in the am so you can run to it like presents on Christmas .When you wake up it will be one of your 1st thoughts....
Ain't life great.
PS ....welcome to the show!!!

Litesokneecough,

Thanks for giving me the chance to take a last drive in this pristine NSX. The weather was perfect for the two hour drive. I felt in love with the NSX again. I don¡¦t have the time currently to take good care of this car but I know you are going to baby it.
I will once again own another NSX in the near feature.
By the way did the NSX beat the CL for the garage competition?

Hi Jimmy,
Glad you enjoyed your last ride in that NSX. The NSX is in the garage now but only for some Zaino. Will be out side during the summer with a nice cover on it, under a big shady tree so sun and heat won't be a problem. I'll take some pics of it tomorrow and post them here Sunday night. With the Zaino, the paint looks deeper, a different color that what it was. LOOKS GREAT!

My next door neighbor (the retired Honda mechanic) came over and gave it a through inspection and liked it very much. He thinks I got a real deal.

Again, thanks for your patience and for being so nice. Good luck overseas. I hope you will stay in contact with me and the forum. Take care.

Congratulations with your NSX!!
I personally think you've just become a member of a very exclusive club (of happy drivers).
I think I know exactly how you feel. Have had my own NSX for a little more than a week and already clocked a 1000 miles on it. Definetely a very addictive car and loving every minute of it.

Congratulations.
BTW what #?

------------------
1994 Red/Black NSX #418

That's an awesome car. I talked to the owner before Jimmy bought it. He had barely driven it and had to get rid of it before his daughter got her hands on it. He only drove it on occasional weekends but it preferred to drive his 328i as a daily driver since it was 'too hard' to drive.
biggrin.gif
I checked the records, talked to his mechanics, etc. Enjoy.

Dave
'94 Brooklands Green Pearl

Congrats!

Welcome to the family!

TB

Back