• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I got spammed by Tamoske!

Jim

Experienced Member
Here is the PM he sent me a little while ago:

maybe interested
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...viewitem=&item=320238910467&_trksid=p3907.m29

Read the eBay item description for laughs:
Hello
Im not selling my Led tailights conversion- i want to exchange them - into your oem lights
plus headers from synergy for 525$
There lights have over 3000 Leds inside never used a little bit tinted black.
If interesyed just write

Pic of the high quality tail lights: :rolleyes:
87fb_1.JPG

Just received a similar pm asking me if I was interested in led taillights. Responded stating that I was more interested in everyone receiving their parts, lol.

Matt

My offer still stands fellas. 1 'round trip - Heathrow to 3rd World. 1 Bus fair to the whorehouse for my date with Tamoske's sister. 1 Bus fair w/Louisville Slugger to the projects to collect some carbon fibre. 1 photo album for the priceless memories.

This guy just lives in a different world.:confused:

I feel left out. He never PM's me........:confused: :smile:

Here's the one I got today.:confused: :confused:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoske
have you got msn i have suggestion

Hello,

I am not sure what you are asking. I have a seperate email address if that is what you mean.

Joe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tamoske

maybe interested in led tailights?

Why don't you guys ask him to ship the LED Taillights and $525 first. Upon delivery, you will ship the OEM taillights and Synergy header.:rolleyes:

I got the same PM about the LED tail lights, good thing I've read about him being a scammer. Actually I wouldn't have been interested in them anyways, I just wanted to add my name to the "Tamoske PM'd me" thread.

I got too first i was interest but after hear him at europe ? I don't know and he say he only pm me for that lol

Back