I just acquired two JGTC NSXs!

In 1/24th and 1/64th scales of course!

both64and24.jpg

24thScale.jpg

64over24.jpg

They are made by MuscleMachines (www.MuscleMachines.com) and I found them at my local Target store.

These are scale models of the TAKATA DOME NSX campaigned in the GT500 class of the Japan Grand Touring Car Championship most recently highlighted in the US at the GT LIVE exhibition event in California.

I'm hoping that they will come out with the other NSXs seen in the series such as the MTECH (Mugen) and PIAA NSXs!!!

I hope you all are able to find them at your local Target stores!

Please reply to this thread if you happen to find any of other sponsor designs for the NSX in your area. I'm going to start collecting them!

I got a 1/64 scale version a couple of weeks ago (Walmart) and couldn't believe the detail of it. Very cool. It's got a full rollcage, opening doors, and everything.

I just got the Takata dome nsx, calsonic skyline and endless 350z today at Target. I'm not super picky when it comes to diecast, but I thought these were really nice quality for the price. Does anyone know of what cars are available for the rest of the muscle machine collection? I tried googleing muscle machines and can't find a manufacturers homepage, I'd like to see what other ones are out there that I can buy. Anyone got some insight?

dnyhof said:
Does anyone know of what cars are available for the rest of the muscle machine collection? I tried googleing muscle machines and can't find a manufacturers homepage, I'd like to see what other ones are out there that I can buy. Anyone got some insight?
Their website is: http://www.musclemachines.com

It's only partially up to date. It lists a release "B" for their 1:64 scale cars, but doesn't list any cars for that series. However, their homepage shows 2 Skyline R34 models in 1:64. Also, their 1:24 page does not mention the Takata NSX.

At GT Live last December, a prototype 1:18 Takata NSX was on display. No other information was given.

-Randy

Edit: (Added 3/15/05) I found a fourth car today in their 1:24 JGTC collection, a JGTC Supra in Au Cerumo colors. There is also another 1:24 Supra available in Esso colors.

Last edited:
are all u guys from around boston??... i had to goto 2 Targets to find the NSX and i got the last one at the 2nd Target! :biggrin:
To bad they don't have the 2004 style. Would match my enlarged picture of the Takata Dome car from GT Live on my desk.

:biggrin: Nice! I got both of them too today at my local Target store! :biggrin: :smile: :biggrin:

On a side note, MuscleMachines will be releasing their 1:64 MuscleTuners NSX in a couple of repaint variations. While not as snazzy as the JGTC 1:64 NSX, at least they're more licensed NSX toys we can get in the States.

Attachments

• MM71181CD05.JPG
    MM71181CD05.JPG
    91.8 KB · Views: 334
NSXLuvr said:
great website. Now all you need to tell us is where to but it :tongue:
Well, if the price is right, I'll sell my entire NSX collection... For now, I'm selling the plastic kit collection and brochure collection.

Back