• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I sat in a C5 today

Yikes...

GM must have patented that plastic mix because I have not seen it anywhere else.

And the seat... holy moly...

was it like this one?

seriously, when you said C5, i thought you meant a C-% Galaxy... a pretty nifty AF transport aircraft. i used to de-brief / inspect them as they passed through Korat AFB during the shutting down of nam. quite an aircraft.

Attachments

• c5-430.jpg
    c5-430.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:
Dave, I though the interior of C4/5/6 fits the car quite well, in fact - Design, pricing, fitment, and quality; I actually though the interior is the highlight of the car!!!:wink::biggrin:

Interior of C5 = crap

Interior of C6 LT4 is nicer than the nsx IMO. Build quality still gets the nod to the NSX, but the full leather interior of the vette is pretty damn nice.

Interior of C5 = crap

Interior of C6 LT4 is nicer than the nsx IMO. Build quality still gets the nod to the NSX, but the full leather interior of the vette is pretty damn nice.

Whats a C6 LT4?

I've got a 99 C5 Twin Turbo w/58K and I know exactly what you are talking about. There is damn near something thats falls off the interior every day (or something in gerneral breaking on the car)when I drive it. Yet the NSX I beat on damn near daily and nothing has given way.

Back