• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

I went to NSXPO 2012 and all I got was this...

nsxbuilder_award2sm.jpg

nsxbuilder_award1sm.jpg

Ed:
Was really nice meeting you and your wife :)
Congrats on winning Best Overall NSX - you absolutely deserved it as your car is truly stunning! :)

Cheers!

Joe

Good heavens........plastidip=best in show:eek: :cool: well deserved my friend.

Interesting wording on the trophy. NSXPO 2012 is indeed the 15th NSXPO held by the NSX Club of America, but it's the 16th NSXPO. :)

Congratulations - it was well deserved!

Congrats Ed! It was nice talking to you at Stanley Hotel, and checking out your car in person. You have a very nice NSX and your award was well deserved! :)

It also helped Ed that one of the judges who shall remain nameless (but whose initials spell R.O.N. W.I.T.T.) thought he was judging corvettes.

At least I can get away with this since Ron refuses to ask for directions and has now driven over 10,000 miles trying to find his way back to buffalo so I figure I got another 2 or 3 weeks before he ever reads this.........

Congratulations!!!

To the NSXPO Concours Committee....that may very well be the most beautiful and tastefully designed trophy I have ever seen. Great job!!! Got to get me one of those some day!!!

Alright you guys and gals...whats the deal with table 8:eek:????

Congrats Ed! I wish I could have made it out to NSXPO 2012, but maybe next year.

It also helped Ed that one of the judges who shall remain nameless (but whose initials spell R.O.N. W.I.T.T.) thought he was judging corvettes.

At least I can get away with this since Ron refuses to ask for directions and has now driven over 10,000 miles trying to find his way back to buffalo so I figure I got another 2 or 3 weeks before he ever reads this.........

It was 10620 miles . We left Denver Monday morn. At 7AM and arrived home Tuesday night at 8 PM ( Corvettes wished they looked that good!!:biggrin:

Alright you guys and gals...whats the deal with table 8:eek:????

Well since you chose to not attend, I don't feel we are under any obligation to tell you squat. But for those who were THERE who don't get the inside baseball - pretty much EVERYONE at our table won an award or an item in the auction - and I have no idea if it was actually our table number or not (someone chime in here) but every time another person got up to go and get their award/product/recognition we'd all yell "Table Eight!". Its called "lucky table syndrome" or perhaps just "camaraderie."

What a blast.

You da MAN!!! Or is it Yours da CAR!!!???

TABLE 8

Congrats Ed! It was nice talking to you at Stanley Hotel, and checking out your car in person. You have a very nice NSX and your award was well deserved! :)

Saying Ed has a 'very nice NSX...' is like saying Stadivarius built a 'nice' fiddle.

Back