• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Identify this Car!

I spotted this on 99N in the stockton area. I think I've seen pictures of it on the web before but not sure. It's way cool looking though, has a full nude CARBON FIBER BODY. :eek:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• zoom.JPG
    zoom.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 418
  • DSC01191.jpg
    DSC01191.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 422
  • DSC01192.jpg
    DSC01192.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 419
Z3 hatch all raced out.

Looks nothing like a Z3 coupe...

Hmm, I know what it is, i'm just trying to put my finger on it... Renault Clio, VW something-or-other... but not a Z3.

If it's the honda, I know where there is a stock one sitting at a car dealership if someone is interested. I asked the sales guy about it and he said it belonged to the owner of the dealership and might be for sale. I never followed up.

Oh and I was planning on following the same basis, either a Busa motor or GSXR1000, chain driven solid rear axle like the way shifter Karts are set up.

Well this has obviously been anwsered but damn it I read the entire thread and want to post what I thought it was when I first saw the photo.

I said Z3 coupe race body. But then from the side it looked kinda similar to a EG hatch.

Back