• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If anyone is looking for a Black 05 JH4NA21695S000185

Re: If anyone is looking for a Black 05

Clear title.... Wow, that's 3 grand below dealer's invoice. Even after factoring the hold back, it's still about $1500 below their cost. I'm not aware of any Honda Promotion of dealer kick back on the available NSX on both purchase and lease, so I wonder how they can do the lease for $799 a month. That's a huge hit on the back end deal.

Hope it's legit. And the scary thing is, they did a good job presenting it.

Last edited:

its a scam, no way to lease that car for $799 anymore even with money back :wink:

Folks,

It is nice to know that there is a community of NSX owners out there. I am in the market for one myself and would appreciate any advice your could offer on hidden costs, unusual expenses, challenges, etc. and all of the good stuff.

In regard to the e-bay listing, I have inquired about this car and have received several calls back from an agressive car salesman (aren't they all) from Smithtown Acura. The deal seems pretty solid if the seller is incorporating the $7,500 in dealer cash into the lease. Combined that with the cost of the car ($79,884) and your could get to the lease offering that he mentioned.

Like you, I still am a little concerned about why he is willing to do this while the Acura dealer near me is still trying to get $1,300 per month and selling it at "List". This local dealer is also claiming that "there are very few left and I should act quickly". I have never been the type to just jump at things but I really do like this car. Any advice would be appreciated.

In the meantime, it is nice to be (hopefull soon) be a part of the group. Thanks again in advance.

Rich

It could be legit. I just leased an '06 MDX with a similar theme. My question would be what's the payoff after 42 months? If it's out-of-this-world then you've lost your $7,500 bucks for a 42 month rental. I think the dealer is expecting 2 things: the leaser will take very good care of the car, and two, that with them being very rare, the value will keep better than past NSX's. The price they can get after 42 months + the $7,500 + the 42 months worth of payments will exceed the $80K.

jimmycinla said:
LOL, check out the ground clearance in the stock photo.

2TA.JPG

What is this, a Baja NSX?

Richard Wartel said:
In regard to the e-bay listing, I have inquired about this car and have received several calls back from an agressive car salesman (aren't they all) from Smithtown Acura. The deal seems pretty solid if the seller is incorporating the $7,500 in dealer cash into the lease. Combined that with the cost of the car ($79,884) and your could get to the lease offering that he mentioned.

Wouldnt that be a cap cost of $72,384?:confused:

Back