• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If I love NSX,should I drive it daily?

Wow, I'm surprised that this many people on the forum DD their car. I drive mine on the weekend because I want to preserve the condition of car, plus it makes it that much more of a treat when I do get the chance to drive her. DD in NYC dishes a hell of a punishment to any car, so I would not want to make my NSX tired from all the pot holes, salt etc. At the rate that I'm driving now, I should put around 5K a year.

I drive mine everyday, and its fun to drive, but thats because my girlfriend got hit in my mercedes recently (wasnt her fault) and then 2 weeks later she also totalled my 2007 twin turbo 335i except that was her fault, she didn't need to leave at 3am to get smokes, I woulda got them for her but I was asleep.

Nick!

2003-acura-nsxtarga5.jpg

2003-acura-nsx-targa2.jpg

2003-acura-nsx-targa4.jpg

I drive mine everyday, and its fun to drive, but thats because my girlfriend got hit in my mercedes recently (wasnt her fault) and then 2 weeks later she also totalled my 2007 twin turbo 335i except that was her fault, she didn't need to leave at 3am to get smokes, I woulda got them for her but I was asleep.

Nick!

i hope she is doing okay but please don't let her drive the nsx.

my girlfriend got hit in my mercedes recently (wasnt her fault) and then 2 weeks later she also totalled my 2007 twin turbo 335i except that was her fault, she didn't need to leave at 3am to get smokes, I woulda got them for her but I was asleep.

Maybe your girlfriend should start taking the bus. :tongue:

i hope she is doing okay but please don't let her drive the nsx.

Shes fine, both were not her fault but I am down to 1 car, lol.

She agreed to have herself removed from my policy with the NSX, she only drove it one time in the subdivision :)

If I love NSX,should I drive it daily or just occasionally?

How do you guy feel on higher mileage?

For me,still daily drive in Bangkok traffic .:smile:
Tum

yes yes yes. drive it daily. :smile: share beauty with the world. :tongue:

After having my car broken into, I took an oath not to drive my 86 or my future NSX where i'll leave it unattended for pro-longed periods.. Pretty much, if i can't see it while parked, i wont' drive it...

I was soo devastated when someone broke into my 86, they took the trusting nature I once had to being paranoid all the time about cars i cherish.. So i guess i'll be daily driving a Accord for quite sometime..

Also, the fact that sunlight and extreme hot weather ages the car faster, is another reason why i drive my baby less during the summer (daytime)...

I don't even own another car, so when I'm not in Iraq it gets driven every day. It even subs as a small pick-up truck :eek: though it takes me more trips to lowes but, that just means I get to drive it more making all those trips...:biggrin:

Nick!

Do you have to attach pictures of your car on EVERY POST? You don't have to brag about having a NSX here. This is an NSX forum, most of us have one....or two. :wink: :biggrin:

btw, my other car is a 97 Chevy Tahoe that just hit 200k miles. Ballllllin!!! :D :D :D

Do you have to attach pictures of your car on EVERY POST? You don't have to brag about having a NSX. This is an NSX forum, most of us have one....or two. :wink: :biggrin:

Speaking of Joneses, he HAD a Benz-O and 335 twin turbo, PLUS a NSX.

(otoro grabs popcorn and awaits for sequel) :biggrin:

The way i feel, a car is made to be driven, not stored in a garage to look at. Not saying thats what u are doing but, Drive it, enjoy it. I've had mine for 4 years, i drive it hard, i drive it normal, bumper to bumper traffic, 100 plus on the freeway, i do the regular maintence and it keeps on going. Its a 91 and i just hit 140K. :smile:

The way i feel, a car is made to be driven, not stored in a garage to look at. Not saying thats what u are doing but, Drive it, enjoy it. I've had mine for 4 years, i drive it hard, i drive it normal, bumper to bumper traffic, 100 plus on the freeway, i do the regular maintence and it keeps on going. Its a 91 and i just hit 140K. :smile:

Forgot to add its daily driven. Z and Nick is my witness! :wink:

Back