• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If somebody is looking for a rare 97-01 coupe JH4NA2131WT000036

Kaiser silver car with a silverstone front bumper? I guess they loved silver and could not narrow down their choices.
:biggrin:

It almost looks like a clear bra. Is it confirmed that it has been repainted? Yeah...like I could afford it. haha.

Thats has to be one of the best OE looking NSX's Ive ever seen. Ive always been a huge fan of the factory 97-01 Coupes with black roofs. The price in insane, but It's gorgous.

Yeh my 91 is also special it has a black roof resembling an F16 :wink:

Heads up - the Silver/Black 2000 NSX 6 speed 3.2L "Coupe (1 of 4 built in 2000)"
that Shad is selling, just got a price drop of 11k. Priced previously at 51k, now down to 40k.
One owner with 49k miles. Buy yourself that Xmas present?
Here is the ad

Last edited:
Heads up - the Silver/Black 2000 NSX 6 speed 3.2L "Coupe (1 of 4 built in 2000)"
that Shad is selling, just got a price drop of 11k. Priced previously at 51k, now down to 40k.
One owner with 49k miles. Buy yourself that Xmas present?
Here is the ad

Note: The NA2 Coupe that is at Shad's shop (clarification: he isn't selling it, it's a customer car that he is helping advertise) is different from the one that is in the Autotrader ad that started this thread.

Last edited:
Note: The NA2 Coupe that is at Shad's shop (clarification: he isn't selling it, it's a customer car that he is helping advertise) is different from the one that is in the Autotrader ad that started this thread.

I called about the car at Shad's. It seems to be a great value, but be aware that it was a track car and has been lightly rolled off track. I am assured no expense was spared in putting it right, but all the same that might turn some people off to it.

I called about the car at Shad's. It seems to be a great value, but be aware that it was a track car and has been lightly rolled off track. I am assured no expense was spared in putting it right, but all the same that might turn some people off to it.

Lol, what is a "light roll"? Did the track have Charmin at each runoff area? :biggrin:

Lol, what is a "light roll"? Did the track have Charmin at each runoff area? :biggrin:

+1:smile: I though $40K was too good to be true. Now I'm starting to get the picture. I think if someone uses the term "lightly rolled" it should come with video. J/K:tongue:

Seriously though, I hope the guy finds a good home for the car.

Yes, it is his car. I just spoke to Tom and he says to call Shad in the AM to get the whole story. I am interested until I saw the comment about the car being lightly rolled. Must have happened in slow motion, like in the movies. Can't really get damaged if it happens in slow motion.

Anyone know the story, as Tom would not say anything except that Shad is handling the transaction and they will be bidding on it tomorrow????

Tytus

Pasty-NSX...

2000 Silver/Blk NSX "Coupe" Vin#JH4NA213XYT000104

I am posting this for one of my customers (Tom Brady). So please contact him directly @ 916-952-5565 or [email protected]...
Is that Tom Brady's NSX:confused: :tongue: :rolleyes:
Yes, it is his car. I just spoke to Tom and he says to call Shad in the AM to get the whole story...

Anyone know the story, as Tom would not say anything except that Shad is handling the transaction and they will be bidding on it tomorrow????
Are we all speaking of this "Tom Brady" (ie. QB of the New England Patriots)... :confused:

tombradysportsillustratlp8.jpg

(he is originally from the San Mateo / NorCal area, ie. high-school/etc'...)

I don't think he has time to track a car, or even be allowed to get on a race track.

Anyone know the story???

Shad does.

If you guys are interested, talk to Shad. In my experience he is a 100% honest guy and you aren't going to find anybody who knows more about NSXs. Ask your questions and believe what he tells you. I would not have that same confidence in Tom based on my phone calls and e-mails.

And to clarify a couple points:
- I have no idea which Tom Brady owned it.
- IIRC it was explained to me that the roll happened NOT AT THE TRACK, but was while going super slow in some canyons near comptech.

Re: Pasty-NSX...

Are we all speaking of this "Tom Brady" (ie. QB of the New England Patriots)... :confused:

tombradysportsillustratlp8.jpg

(he is originally from the San Mateo / NorCal area, ie. high-school/etc'...)

Uhh, no.

BTW, is being "lightly" rolled off track similar to being "lightly decapitated"?

What a shame such an unbelievably rare NSX got thrashed on the track...:frown:

Does anyone know if it has the 3m clear bra. Wonder why it was repainted. Maybe rock chips?

Is that Tom Brady's NSX:confused: :tongue: :rolleyes:

Yes it is (not the NFL Brady).

Car sold yesterday to a buyer in SoCal -driven home already, so it should be out there now. I hear the SoCal buyer already has a '98 Coupe as a garage queen (10k miles) and will use this 2nd NA2 Coupe as a daily driver.

I think $45K would be a great deal for it being what it is. I agree $45K would be the most I'd pay for that NSX if it were a T. Miles are average and I'd put it into a B+/A- category. The paintwork/damage however probably justifies a max of $45K though.

That is (or looks to be) a seriously beautiful car. If I were shopping today that thing would be sold.

Now's your or someone's chance! An NA2 coupe that passed with a clean PPI might have been hard to pass up during my search for an NA1 GPW coupe. Wondering if this one just got overlooked over the past month?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA2131WT000036?highlight=JH4NA2131WT000036

Now's your or someone's chance! An NA2 coupe that passed with a clean PPI might have been hard to pass up during my search for an NA1 GPW coupe. Wondering if this one just got overlooked over the past month?

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showt...JH4NA2131WT000036?highlight=JH4NA2131WT000036

A good thing you pointed it out, I can't be alone having missed the fact it's a coupe. This is golden, it must have sold by now, IMO this is as good as the NSX gets in the North American market along with the Zanardi. If it wasn't so expensive to bring the car to Canada, I'd be all over it. Someone will make a fantastic purchase on this one.

Last edited:
A good thing you pointed it out, I can't be alone having missed the fact it's a coupe. This is golden, it must have sold by now, IMO this is as good as the NSX gets in the North American market along with the Zanardi. If it wasn't so expensive to bring the car to Canada, I'd be all over it. Someone will make a fantastic purchase on this one.

Listed previously on prime the car use to be CTSC.

Are you sure? "Lightly rolled" was for a 2000 coupe, I thought? (Link above in thread) Just want to avoid any potentially undeserved press on anyone's car. I could be wrong.

Keep wishing I had spare $$ and spare garage space so I could do 2/3 of a PHOEN$X with this one. :)

Last edited:
Just to be clear, the fact that it used to be fitted with CTSC makes it a car with a "story"?

I think he was referring to "gently rolled" which actually applies to another car, the 2000 silver coupe, not the 1998 silver coupe that is currently for sale. the '98 had a CTSC which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I think he was referring to "gently rolled" which actually applies to another car, the 2000 silver coupe, not the 1998 silver coupe that is currently for sale. the '98 had a CTSC which isn't necessarily a bad thing.

I would think so. I'm no expert but as a potential NSX buyer, the previous installation of a CTSC isn't at all a problem, provided a mechanical inspection (required anyway) shows a healthy engine. I apologize for misunderstanding!

Back to this 98, someone must jump on it, they hardly ever come up!

Back