• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you could change 1 thing about your nsx what would it be?

THIS... with sequential shifting ...and a cupholder :smile:

130_0711_17_z+2008_honda_s2000_cr+honda_h17r_v8_engine.jpg

This one is easy...

Deeper front wheelwells! Only being able to properly fit a 215 up front is a shame. There's no FWD system and there's nothing but room. They could have given me another 1" of inner depth so I can run 245s up there and 305 rears (which will fit easy)

This one is easy...

Deeper front wheelwells! Only being able to properly fit a 215 up front is a shame. There's no FWD system and there's nothing but room. They could have given me another 1" of inner depth so I can run 245s up there and 305 rears (which will fit easy)
My biggest complaint also. Car would handle so much better with more rubber up front

Indestructible drivetrain.

May be low on power from the factory but that's an easy remedy. Strong drivetrain components not so easy.

A bigger displacement engine 3.5- 3.7 litre. Lower compression piston for FI ready.

- - - Updated - - -

A bigger displacement engine 3.5- 3.7 litre. Lower compression piston for FI ready.

EPS in every model.

V10 like Honda thought about doing.

While more power is always desirable, the one thing that fails to match the performance of the rest of the car is the brakes. I would like fixed, four pot calipers with two piece, large diameter, floating, slotted rotors. Nothing says cheap more than brakes from a Civic.

Last edited:
9K redline, V-8 uber lightweight...

you mean the Hartley V8(10k+ rpm, 200lbs, flatcrank, Hayabusa based, dry sumped, ITB/turbo/rotrex, 20"x20"x22", Starting $30K) or the similar Powertech V8 in the Radical 8.
Lot of work & $$$$ to make it work but what a car that is going to be. it just might make the F1 sound many of us are trying to produce from our v6.

Can be anything; timing chain, 4wd, carbon chassis, you name it. However small (aspirator fan?) or however crazy.

I'm very happy with mine but if I were to change something, I would want it to heat up faster! Takes forever to blow hot air, and my thermostat works fine.

In-dash CD player instead of a tape deck. How a car made it to 2005 and cost basically $90,000 and still had a TAPE DECK in the dash is unacceptable. Heck my 1990 Honda Accord had in-dash CD, yet my 1994 NSX does not.

Slightly more aggressive factory exhaust.

Last edited:
Ha ha not one wish for the NSX gremlins to go bye bye? No snap ring groove worries, radio/speaker or HVAC unit issues, broken window regulators, cracked defrost panels, worn bolsters... Or maybe those are mostly shoppers' issues. :)

Id leave the power plant alone. The real magic I've found in this car I never could've appreciated if I was too busy trying not to get a ticket or keep traction. The sheer balance and poise of this car as if it is dancing around you, all things in harmony, is intoxicating. When you can actually get ON it and not worry that you are going to be going 32183433 miles per hour, the feeling of confidence that you the driver are always in full control of it... magical. Sure, maybe the gearing, MAYBE a 50-75 hp gain to offset when you have a passenger.

For me, the only thing I would change, would be an interior update with newer materials and electronics. Outside of that, more powerful brakes.

Back