• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

If you're aussie, post here

Im here, happy, just orderd 18/19 advan kreuzer v from SOS. I read here every nite, but no aussies. What is happening in the eastern states? Any interesting news?

I'm here every day :)

Looky what just arrived in my garage!

headlights1.jpg

Total makeover: full conversion + colour change to LBBP.

I saw you nearly bought the CE28Ns for yours. What made you go for the Kreuzers instead?

I had to wait 4 months on volks mayby more. Sos had Kreuzers in stock gunmetal so I went 4 it. I ll have them in 5 to 7 days. I read that they r pretty light as well.
Anyway, where did u get your kit from n how much? It will look sik.

good to see more Aussies modding their NSX's and it helps with the Aussie DOllar would have saved me a fortune. When I was modding mine it was 70 yen and 70c to the US$.

John- good luck on the conversion! would love to hear bout your purchase as well.

Sam- Wheels should look great

good to see more Aussies modding their NSX's and it helps with the Aussie DOllar would have saved me a fortune. When I was modding mine it was 70 yen and 70c to the US$.

John- good luck on the conversion! would love to hear bout your purchase as well.

Sam- Wheels should look great

Thanks NICO, anything up for sale yet?:biggrin:
Finish your new car yet???, sold the old????:biggrin:

Just arrived back in Australia this week. Good to be home.

I've bought several goodies back with me from the States too.

HP Performance Turbo kit.
GT Rom Na1 to Na2 ABS Update kit
& some Downforce CF parts and more.

Hurrah! The aussies are alive and well. I dont feel lonely :D

John, you have to post some before/after shots. Your attention to detail should make this conversion superb. I look forward with anticipation. btw, what colour you changing too - red? :D :D :D

I had to wait 4 months on volks mayby more. Sos had Kreuzers in stock gunmetal so I went 4 it. I ll have them in 5 to 7 days. I read that they r pretty light as well.

4 months? That doesn't sound right - I purchased a single Volk from Japan ealier this month and am told it's already been ordered in and posted.

If you haven't had dealings with international couriers and customs before, you need to get some training in quick before they arrive.

Have a friend shout out a random word from the following list every few minutes: tax, fee, charge, tariff, surcharge, duty, GST, assessment and payable.

Whenever you hear one of these words, you have to instantly lower your trousers, bend over, and hold up your wallet. If you can get your response time under 5 seconds you should be fine :biggrin:

Anyway, where did u get your kit from n how much? It will look sik.

Mostly from Downforce & some OEM parts like the hood. No no it won't look SIK, SIK is what it currently looks like. Not nearly as SIK as NICO's monster.... but anyway I am trying to go away from SIK, towards something a little more clean/stock/practical.

whrdnsx said:
I've bought several goodies back with me from the States too.

HP Performance Turbo kit....

Dude! Is that the first one in Australia? I heard you're pretty handy - are you going to self-install?

NeoNSX said:
John, you have to post some before/after shots. Your attention to detail should make this conversion superb. I look forward with anticipation. btw, what colour you changing too - red?

Red, bah :) That's a good idea, it would be fun to have before/after shots taken in exactly the same spot.

Did you get my PMs, Sir??

Well, I'm here, i think. Dam you all, i had just been in hospital after my exposure to the MOD BUG and thought that i got rid of it. Now you guys are all killing me again.

Johnny that looks hot man can i borrow it for a while.

You cant get red or else we Melbournians will disown you.

Where's all the aussies at?! This forum is deserted. :(

laski, u still here man?

I hope I'm not to late Neo :biggrin:

Johnny what colour is LBBP ? sorry, I'm not updated now

BTW Thomas just sold his blue NSX

Johnny what colour is LBBP ?

Long Beach Blue Pearl - the blue from the 02-05 NSXs.

BTW Thomas just sold his blue NSX

That's a nice one! I thought about buying it but love the manual gearbox and mods on my car. Unlike Sweetchuck I don't have the skills & space to do my own auto-manual conversion :(

Hey Dippy how are you doing? Mod bug is definately a serious illness but I'm glad to hear that even real illnesses can't keep you down for long. Are you driving the NSX again now?

Long Beach Blue Pearl - the blue from the 02-05 NSXs.

hmm, thats definitely become like ex Thomas after the 02 conversion so are you gonna make the car look more stock but with 02 conversion, right ?

so more elegance looks its good for a daily drive

Not an Aussie but had one over for Wii last night. Spanked him hard at tennis.

I'm not doubting your spanking victory but that just doesn't sound right. Are you sure he's an Aussie??

Laski YES that's exactly right. Stock 02 with tan/blue interior, a little bit of CF and CE28N rims, 1 of which arrived TODAY!! after I'd nearly killed the shipment tracking site by loading it every 2 minutes!

cassievolk.jpg

(Guess which weighs less, the metal thing or the fluffy thing??)

must be VERY nice when is all finish, good on you mate :biggrin:

but not for me .........

hmm, I'm thinking to sell my NSX since I don't drive it now

must be VERY nice when is all finish, good on you mate :biggrin:

but not for me .........

hmm, I'm thinking to sell my NSX since I don't drive it now

WHAT??? Ive been MIA on here for a bit and come back to this??

Hey guys!! Long time I know!! Been very very busy. Glad to see everyone:)

Back