• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Im 6'6", will I fit in a NSX?

Simple and straight forward: NO, you won't fit at all. :tongue:

It all depends how much leg length compared to torso length you have.

I totally agree with this. Survey says have a sit in and a drive:biggrin:

I'm 6"6 and yes my hair does touch the roof. I'm after a seat cushion to lower it and then will be fine. I've driven my NSX as my daily driver for 2.5 years and the headroom hasn;t bothered me yet, the NSX is worth it!

As for leg room I find the new CTR and S2000 do not accomodate my legs at all, maybe I'm a long legged freek but there's definitely more legroom in an NSX than a lot of other cars.

You may find more headroom in a coupe rather than a targa... I can;t remember which way round it is (with the roof on) but I'm sure one gives you an extra inch than the other.

L*

Worst case scenario, you can trim a few inches off the underside of the seat cushion..... I've been meaning to try this.

bro is 6 feet 5 and skinny...head touches ceiling...
and he is skinny

Retired basketball star dominique wilkins had an nsx and he was 6'8".

My wife cousin is Tree Williams - 7 feet 1....Center for Hawks

Dom NSX had racing seats with modified rails
.....Off Topic....Deion Sanders had one also...

It all depends on how long your legs are. I am 6'3" and have a 36" inseam. I barely fit in my coupe, but in a targa I don't fit comfortably.

Retired basketball star dominique wilkins had an nsx and he was 6'8".

I am sure he could only drive it if it were a targa top and he had the top off. Just because he owned one doesn't mean he drove it or drove it comfortably.

Shaq has lots of sports cars, but you will notice they are usually convertibles and he always leaves the top down.

Back