• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I'm Ready!!!

This is a formal announcement: The time has come and I am formally in the market for a '92 - '95/96!!! ...

You know the routine: non-targa, un-abused (non-tracked or modded except for exhaust and other minor mods), documented service and I'll go snap ring if there is proper documention on the repair. Color is not an issue. I live in the Tampa, FL area and I can travel. So please help by keeping an eye out for me!!! :biggrin:

If you guys see something good, let me know by dropping me a private message on here or at: [email protected]

Thanks & wish me luck!!

P.S. No hurry ... I've waited this long for an NSX, so more waiting won't hurt me. :tongue:

You may want to move this post to the NSX's wanted section. May prove to be more benefical to you.

Good luck in your search... oh and.. what's wrong w/ a little track time? It just means it's proven.. hehe.. j/k

good luck.

x

Shumdit said:
If you want a coupe, you will not be looking at 95-96 models. They were all Targas (or more correctly "T" models) in the NA market.

Yes, I realized that after I posted my original message... :redface: heheh...woops. :rolleyes:

VBNSX said:
You may want to move this post to the NSX's wanted section. May prove to be more benefical to you.

Good luck in your search... oh and.. what's wrong w/ a little track time? It just means it's proven.. hehe.. j/k

good luck.

x

Actually, there's nothign wrong with track time at all!! :cool: But let's face it, some people can track a car and take very good care of it while others will ultimately thrash it around.

I'll make some exceptions, of course. :biggrin: Hell, given the opportunity, I'd probably track my car, too. That's what it was designed for, right? :cool:

If budget permit you, you should looking into 97 or later, I know they are pertty much all T models, but the chassis were strengthed from 97 and up. When the Targa is up, it also help on the issue of body flex.

What I'm trying to say is, the larger engine and six speed tranny is more rewarding than the NA1 cars. I'm sure people will argue about it, but I had an 95 and now a 03, they really are different.

Im%20ready.JPG

Like I said in your other post! Good Luck!

Back