• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

In Scottsdale - anyone up for a drink?

Hello all - I am here for business and my dinner cancelled last minute.

Im in Scottsdale - Mayo Clinic - wondering if anyone is up for anything. I have a rental car.

If yes, please call me at 416 993 086 4

spaces added before the 4 on purpose to avoid troll engines.

Dave

darn. wish i woulda seen this earlier. and my friend cancelled on the suns game last night. coulda seen the knicks get whooped up close.

Aw man - that would have rocked!

Im headed home in a few hrs - short trip - 10 hrs in the air for a three hr meeting.

To the person who left a message on my cell (you didnt leave your name).Id love to check out your shop, but I wont have time this AM as my flight leaves at 12 and I have to do a few things before. Awesome that there is another shop around though! Thanks for calling. Appreciate it.

And you, Dan, should have called me about those Suns tickets. I was watching it on my45 last night.

My bad. I had my bro roll with me last minute. Did you see me during the half time show? I usually position myself to the right of Tom Chambers. I'm the one making a complete idiot out of myself.

My bad. I had my bro roll with me last minute. Did you see me during the half time show? I usually position myself to the right of Tom Chambers. I'm the one making a complete idiot out of myself.
No I missed it.

I just got home from LA. Watching the Suns play the Bulls right now. Absolutely disgusted with the lackluster play of the Suns right now. :mad:

No I missed it.

I just got home from LA. Watching the Suns play the Bulls right now. Absolutely disgusted with the lackluster play of the Suns right now. :mad:

Yeah. I'm hoping they're thinking of the big picture, and are going to really turn in up come playoffs. Last year they went balls out from the beginning of the season and I think they were pooped by playoffs.

Back