• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Indiana to Florida and back again in the NSX...garage queens BEWARE!!

coolnsx said:
20 hours NM to FL, your are an animal.

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually I drove a reasonable speed most of the way, I got passed by plenty of cars. My leg did lock for a moment when I was still in NM :wink:

Hoover said:
My first NSX was my daily driver for years, I ended up with ver 100k and the car was about 8 years old at the time. At the time, my girlfriend (now wife and two kids) talk about the car all the time. We had a great time driving around San Francisco and commuting to work everyday. Four weeks ago, I came back to being an NSX owner.
However, before I looked at the NSX, I looked at a Noble M12. I was looking for something that was "just" practical but exotic. The M12 was quite the performer, but no trunk whatsoever and the interior wasn't too refined. Nice looking car though!!!
I remember putting my brief case and gym bag in the NSX, grocery shopping and running errands without any problems. I was paranoid about someone giving me door dings, but whenever it happened, I just had them repaired an went on with enjoying the car.
Honestly, I believe that the most affordable, reliable and ultra performance exotic would be a turbocharged NSX.
If you could find a decent 91 for 30k, you could have the motor, turbo system, rims, suspension and probably a few other things for 55k. This would get you a super head turner that packs over 500hp to the wheel.

I drive my car as much as possible and I don't worry too much about the mileage. It's irrelevant to me as LIFE IS TOO SHORT TO NOT ENJOY IT NOW!!!

YES!!! YES!!! Another believer!! The NSX is amazing and mileage does not matter in the game of life. Glad to hear you enjoyed your first one, and have a second one. What year is the one you have now??

53heloFE said:
:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Actually I drove a reasonable speed most of the way, I got passed by plenty of cars. My leg did lock for a moment when I was still in NM :wink:

HAHAHAHA!! I had my 'leg lock' on an early morning drive to work a few days ago where I was pretty much the only car on the road. I was with my boss and recall the speedometer being just north of 140 mph and when we got to work he was laughing and said, 'Damn that thing is fast,' and I just had to smile and say, 'Yep....I love this car'. :)

53heloFE said:
I just drove mine from New Mexico to FLorida for a move. I had her packed full of stuff and it was a great drive. Twenty hours total and I never got tired of driving, I did just get darn tired the first day though...lol I never saw any other NSX's on the way here either, but my best bet would have probably been going through Dallas and I did that at night time.

My NSX is my only car right now and I am completely comfortable with using it as much as any other daily driver.

WOOO-HOOO!!! Keep the miles coming!! What year NSX do you have? How many miles have you racked up?? I never tire of driving mine either. The NSX is amazing like that. I have driven all sorts of Ferraris and Lambirghinis and usually tire of them after a while, but not the NSX. I always love being in it for long trips.

Meeyatch1 said:
YES!!! YES!!! Another believer!! The NSX is amazing and mileage does not matter in the game of life. Glad to hear you enjoyed your first one, and have a second one. What year is the one you have now??

I currently own a Red 95.
In the past few weeks, I spent a small fortune upgrading her and maintenance. Although the NSX is reliable, it's only when it breaks does it ever getexpensive. Personally, if I bought a new one, I'd still drive it everywhere. My engine is coming out Feb. 06 for a fully built motor and I can't wait to get started...:)

Although i'm not young, I'm definitely not old and consider myself very lucky to once again have a car that I fell in love with years ago. Time goes by so fast and I'm going to put every bit of it to good use!!!

Everyone on here is lucky to have such a nice car and I'm glad we can all be here to enjoy them!!!

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!!

Last edited:
Back