• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

indianapolis turbo tuning

hi everybody i just got me a twin turbo kit for my nsx and i cant wait to put it on (note car still damaged) but i will get it done i am going to put the turbo kit on the car my self and the reason i need yor help is that i dont know anybody oround INDIANAPOLIS to tunne the ecu after i will get done with it i will propably go with e manage ultimate and greddy boost controler but the think is i dont know how to set theese up ...
i sure thank you for your help every one of you
dimitrios

me email in case u got some sites or more is
[email protected]

Dimitris,
I would steer away from the Emanage. Someone else tried to use the Emanage without success. I would go with the AEM which has been modified for use with the OBD2 cars or a TEC3 which has been used with some success on OBD2 cars. I was going to use a TEC3 but my tuner was more comfortable with the AEM. I bought my AEM from SOS. If you are interested, I do have a TEC3 with the installation instructions for use with an OBD2 car.

In regards to tuning, I remember there were some custom shops near Castleton. Don't know if they are still there since I last lived in Indianapolis 8 years ago. You could always bring the car up here to MI after you get everything put together. Just run the car with no boost until you get up here and then the ECU can be piggybacked on.

Back