• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

install ctsc on my '91 or leave stock?

ChopsJazz said:
It's a deal. Or better yet, birthday cake at the Concorso this weekend?
dang - would love the cake, but we have plans :(

have a great time, ken... happy b-day.
hal

I am sorry I was not clear. I should have just said, "Why did you buy a supercharger in the first place?"

Was your car not fast enough?

If the answer is yes, I would slap it back on. If the answer is no, I would sell it.

Edwardo said:
I am sorry I was not clear. I should have just said, "Why did you buy a supercharger in the first place?"

Was your car not fast enough?

If the answer is yes, I would slap it back on. If the answer is no, I would sell it.
gotcha, thanks!

len3.8 said:
On topic Get the SC... Stock sucks...:biggrin:

LOL, I've never kept a car stock but this comment had me laughing when I read your sig!

"500+ = Busted Azz Trans
One of these days I will get to enjoy the car."

UPDATE: Re: install ctsc on my '91 or leave stock?

fwiw, i've decided to have open-bay surgery and the implant will be done (yet again) by mark basch later this year when he's visiting the area.

so, for those of you knowledgable on the subject, what other performance goodies (compatible with ctsc blower) might i have mb install while he's under the hood? any other bolt-on's come to mind?

thx again for the original feedback.
hal

Re: UPDATE: Re: install ctsc on my '91 or leave stock?

NsXMas said:
nice. are you driving /taking your car to NSXPO? Your car sounds very nice.
won't be attending nsxpo... thx for the kind words... it's a stock '91 that was lovingly maintained by the two previous owners. (although, i will tell you that today as i was entering a local hwy, an absolutely stunning, black lambo eased past me... wow, it was an incredibly good looking car.

had to remind myself that i'm a honda guy, so no lambo for me but... jeesh (!) it was **beautiful**.

hal

Back