• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Interior Door Weatherstrip & Clips

Looking for part numbers on these. Using a phone so not easy to navigate the images on the normal parts websites. THought I'd ask here.

Need the rubber weatherstrip that goes on the inside of the door, it's the last thing you put back in when you remove the interior door trim. It has several "T" shaped clips that the "T" part goes inside the hole on the rubber and the clip goes into the outer part of the door.

I'm also looking for a part number on the little clips that hold this rubber strip in as well.

Thanks!

The new weatherstrip comes with all new clips. If you install one please give us a feedback.

The new weatherstrip comes with all new clips. If you install one please give us a feedback.
Do you happen to know the part number for it? Only have an old phone right now to search with

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

L: 72350-SL0-023
R: 72310-SL0-023
Not sure if it's the part you're looking for...but I've ordered one for the left side recently but didn't install it until now. So you owe me a pic/description of what has to be removed in addition to the door panel. :)

L: 72350-SL0-023
R: 72310-SL0-023
Not sure if it's the part you're looking for...but I've ordered one for the left side recently but didn't install it until now. So you owe me a pic/description what has to be removed in addition to the door panel. :)
Will do. Thanks!!

Will do. Thanks!!

I have a drivers side weatherstripping for the door. Brand new, willing to sell. This is the stripping that surrounds the door and not the window.

Maybe too late to the party - but you don't need to remove the weather stripping to remove the interior door panels.

On some previous maintenance, somebody pulled the weather stripping off on my car and managed to lose a bunch of those little T clips. The part # is 91530-SH4-003 and they cost about $4 from your dealer. They also had to be ordered because they were not a stock item so I said no thanks and took a trip to the local pick and pull and found some on a Civic or one of the older Acura clones. I picked up about 20 and I think the salvage dude charged me $5.

Or you can go here:

https://www.fastener.zone/collectio...roducts/auveco-14328-1515-honda-91530-sh4-003

Last edited:
Maybe too late to the party - but you don't need to remove the weather stripping to remove the interior door panels.

On some previous maintenance, somebody pulled the weather stripping off on my car and managed to lose a bunch of those little T clips. The part # is 91530-SH4-003 and they cost about $4 from your dealer. They also had to be ordered because they were not a stock item so I said no thanks and took a trip to the local pick and pull and found some on a Civic or one of the older Acura clones. I picked up about 20 and I think the salvage dude charged me $5.

Or you can go here:

https://www.fastener.zone/collectio...roducts/auveco-14328-1515-honda-91530-sh4-003

THanks for the link. Those are definitely better priced then OEM. A search on Amazon for "honda weatherstrip clips" produces some good results too.

How much do you want for it [MENTION=31260]Jinks[/MENTION]. Your mailbox is full I can’t PM you.

I have a drivers side weatherstripping for the door. Brand new, willing to sell. This is the stripping that surrounds the door and not the window.

Tried to PM you but your inbox is full

Weird. I deleted all messages. Shoot me a text. Nine25-3two3-5two86

Back