• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Intro for myself and my Sebring Silver NSX. Lots of pictures!

**I cut a lot of the thread up. Figured I would keep it short and sweet. Sorry for the title of "lots of pictures"**

Hi guys!

I have been lurking on the forums for some time now while I searched for NSXs. I finally got one that I feel will be perfect for my project. I have owned several Hondas and although I'm only 23, I have a great passion for machines.

And here is my nsx!! Finally sheesh!!!

I got it for a pretty good deal, and ill be tastefully modding it. So stay tuned. I have always been kinda broke so it was fixing my cars on a budget. But That's not so much the case now.

Plans for the car

BC coilovers already purchased (this suspension was shot)
Ccw wheels
Wings west front lip
02 OEM side skirts
02 rear valance
Type R wing
Restore the interior.

And that's it! So now you know about me and I hope to learn about you folks! Thanks for you time I know it was long. And yes I will get rid of that intake if your wondering. Car came with it. As well as the stickers :p

Yes I know stock intake!! Or maybe a custom intake, ill try to see if I can get some power in the Dyno working on some power chambers and the stock side vent.

Last edited:
Congrats. Looks great and should be a good build!!

Congrats and welcome. I can tell you've been watching and paying attention to NSXPrime, since you knew right off the bat to post pictures. :biggrin:

And right, waiting such a long time... seeing how you are 23. I know, time is relative, so from your perspective it must have felt like eternity. It's great you were able to reach one of your goals/dreams.

Plus the NSX is a super cool car for any age, but awesome you get to enjoy it now.

is it clean title? the front end looks tweaked a bit. you will notice the right side of the hood has a higher/bigger gap than the left side where it meets the front bumper

Nice car. Congrats. It's the twin sister of the car Edmunds was using for it's long term road test. Interesting read if you have not seen it. I'll post the link.

http://www.edmunds.com/acura/nsx/1991/long-term-road-test/

thats a cool article. I just recently did a trip to California to watch the Rolex event at Laguna seca. I saw his pictures in the front of the sign.. I have the same one in a rental ford fiesta hahah

welcome......take care of that car. Don't let your friends dare you to do silly things with it.If you are really interested in how the car is constructed you have this guy http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php/173704-Path-To-Imola-Orange-Pearl-YR-514P in your state who is certifiable but in a good way when it comes to nsx love.

Thanks for the advice!

Congrats. Looks great and should be a good build!!

thanks!

Congrats and welcome. I can tell you've been watching and paying attention to NSXPrime, since you knew right off the bat to post pictures. :biggrin:

And right, waiting such a long time... seeing how you are 23. I know, time is relative, so from your perspective it must have felt like eternity. It's great you were able to reach one of your goals/dreams.

Plus the NSX is a super cool car for any age, but awesome you get to enjoy it now.

yea I'm happy about that too. Some of my non car enthusiast friends were like waaa why did you trade your 2007 for a 91!but they don't know. Lol I came out around 17k worth for the car. So I thought It was a steal.

is it clean title? the front end looks tweaked a bit. you will notice the right side of the hood has a higher/bigger gap than the left side where it meets the front bumper

Clean title, I ran the car history at my brothers dealership. It shows one accident hitting the driver side into a stop sign. They were supposed to replace the bumper and some bracket back there. But I was looking and the bracket just looks bent back. No biggie ill get a new one and get it all lined up. It just happened recently too. Hence the missing acura sign.

car looks great. and only minor things to make it perfect again!

what is the milage on this baddie?

thanks DOCJOHN for the shout out. but if you need anything I prob have it in stock Im in tampa just PM me

Back