• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

UPDATE

confirm
1. QWKSLVR
2.thoangbui
3. Kdfsplit
4. Diablo360
5. Kdirty130
6. arturo9801
7. Omega1

I will post the bottom picture tomorrow.

Update picture of back of the housing

For people still interested in the group buy please sign up here.

Fixed price for member only $900.00 with free shipping to 48 states member only.
-( For HI, PR and Canada member shipping need to add $30.00 extra.)
-( Contact me if you are from other country.)
for 30 sets only.

-Option #1 housing and the cover will ship separately.
-Option #2 housing and the cover already install.

After we have received your payment has been received you will receive the headlight with in two weeks.

Group buy list:

Attachments

• 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 600
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 583
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 556
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 598
I'd buy a set of these in a heartbeat if they weren't so high.......... look like crap from the side profile.........

Can't you guys look at making some lower profile versions... ??

Think you'd sell a heap more if you did !

Hi

You do know that the last post in this thread is over a year ago.

Regards

I am the first car to have them. I contacted Wilson the other day to ask him if he might have some left over or can he get some more. He mentioned that I should contact him in about two weeks. To the fellow NSX owner a couple of posts ago concerned with the height of the lights may I say this: If you are not going to change the front bumper and hood then there is no other way to get the light so that it projects forward. Compare the 2002 bumper and hood to the 91-01 and you will see that it is really hard to drop the height any more than it is. I have had them for about a year+ and like the look. It is certainly cheaper than spending $6000 on the oem setup. And it is relatively easy to go backwards to the oem flip up. We originally removed the bumper to get to everything. I now realize that you can do everything without pulling the bumper.

Manny

Well I'm not running a stock front bumper anyhow, but I don't see why you can't get them to project properly with a redesign.

I mean I know these aren't as pretty, but at least they are flat.......... maybe it's the type of lights they use that wouldn't be up to life on the street but are OK for racing ?
aag.sized.jpg

I would just assume with the different types of light available that there would be some low profile ones available to give you the room....... maybe not.

Also I suppose the ones pictured above might require some removal of existing stuff that your ones don't.......... I'm sure it's not as straight forward as I was hoping !

Last edited:
Please keep in mind those pictures are just of the initial plug that was made for dimensioning and measurement. This is also a unpainted piece so it is not the prettiest part out there.

NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion

Update picture of back of the housing

For people still interested in the group buy please sign up here.

Fixed price for member only $900.00 with free shipping to 48 states member only.
-( For HI, PR and Canada member shipping need to add $30.00 extra.)
-( Contact me if you are from other country.)
for 30 sets only.

-Option #1 housing and the cover will ship separately.
-Option #2 housing and the cover already install.

After we have received your payment has been received you will receive the headlight with in two weeks.

Group buy list:

I have a set of the NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversions on my 92 NSX.. the passenger side headlight has a rock chip and a haze.. is it possible to get the lens cover for just that one side?

Back