• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Introduce New NA1 Non-Pop up headlight conversion like NA2

Hello Everyone,

I would like to introduce a new product for the "NSX” “NA1" by ABS Dynamics.Corp. This product uses high quality dual projector headlight with halo ring build in. Headlight uses H1 light bulb for high beam and low beam. Our projector lens are ready for HID kit up to 8000K. We guarantee fitment on our NSX projector headlight.
This is your time to change your NA1 to look like NA2 Non Pop Up style headlight.
Headlight inner housing will be available in black finish or carbon fiber finish.
Below are some pictures of the actual product.

Suggested retail price

$1900.00 (black)
$2300.00 (carbon fiber)

Group Pricing is as follows

$1600 (black) plus CA tax
$1900 Carbon Fiber plus CA tax

$50 shipping within the continental USA.

*Free shipping to first 30 purchases!

If you have any question feel free to pm us or email to [email protected]
There will be $50 deposit needed to enter group buy.

payments options:
- Cash only local pickup.
- Paypal+3% with confirmed address.
- Check or money order.
- Credit card by phone.

More information please call 626-8158808

abs-nsx-headlight-1.jpg

abs-nsx-headlight-2.jpg

abs-nsx-headlight-3.jpg

abs-nsx-headlight-4.jpg

abs-nsx-headlight-5.jpg

Last edited:
can you provide pictures of the headlights installed on an nsx but shown from a distance? I want to see the overall picture and get a feel of what it looks like. much aprpeciated!

Do you have a flushed headlight set also where it does not bubble up like that? It would be nice if there was something similiar to the marga hills headlights.

Yes, can you take a better picture, side view, front view or top view with both lights. The plastic bubble seems tall. It also looks like an astronaut helmet face shield on your picture. Maybe its just the angle of the picture but how is this mounted? What does the opposite or underside look like?

Do you have a flushed headlight set also where it does not bubble up like that? It would be nice if there was something similiar to the marga hills headlights.

Why don't you just get a MH headlight then?
The OEM lights also have the hump like these do. I kinda think that is the look he is going for rather than a knockoff of another a/m light. IMO:wink:

Looks nice, but the hump is lot higher than the 02 plus oem.

Very promising indeed.

Cheers,

AR

I'm with the others here.
I really like the idea but that hump with way to high.
Maybe it could be reworked and brought down about 1/2-3/4 of what it is and you might have a winner.

it looks cool, good work:tongue: anyway i have few questions

1.what kind of projector are you using (brand and type)
2.can you post both hi/lo output and projector cutoff line (25 feet and 30 feet on the level ground)
3.how do we adjust the aim level in the future
4.do you have w/o the halo ring

thank you so much

Why don't you just get a MH headlight then? :wink:

I think he would...I know I would but they have been out of production for a long time :biggrin:

There is no such thing as "NA1 headlights" or "NA2 headlights".

NA1 is an engine code for the 3.0-liter NSX, which was sold in '91-96 with a five-speed manual transmission, and in '91-05 with an automatic transmission. NA2 is the engine code for the 3.2-liter NSX which was sold in '97-05 with a six-speed automatic transmission.

There have been two versions of headlights on the NSX. The '91-01 models, including NA1 engines and NA2 engines, came with retractable, conventional bulb headlights. The '02-05 models, including NA1 engines and NA2 engines, came with fixed, HID headlights.

Nice work. I can truly appreciate the hard work in the development and production of this piece. Very Cool. Definately a market for something like this.

can you provide pictures of the headlights installed on an nsx but shown from a distance? I want to see the overall picture and get a feel of what it looks like. much aprpeciated!

Same request...looks ok from front but the profile looks a bit odd and seems to stick out and contrast to the aerodynamic shape of the car...

Thank you for all your comment we will try to adjust the problem of this headlight and release new update for you as soon as possible.

Its a great idea... however, like everyone said that hump is way too big. Can anyone imagine how that would while sitting in the cockpit?

I was wondering, maybe you can do without the clear "shield" and just leave the housing and projector completely open. That way, people will have a chance to paint the housing.

Its a great idea... however, like everyone said that hump is way too big. Can anyone imagine how that would while sitting in the cockpit?

I was wondering, maybe you can do without the clear "shield" and just leave the housing and projector completely open. That way, people will have a chance to paint the housing.

I think you would need something to protect the headlights from the elements - perhaps 2 separate small lenses that covered the front of each headlight. This would keep the overall profile very low.

Back