• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is it me, or are Lamborghinis silly looking?

If I'm allowed to have just two words to describe the current Lambos...

1. Gallardo: Toyota Celica

2. Murcielago: Fat Ass

I hate both of them and if I was given one I'd sell it!

The Contach for the 70's and 80's was just awesome! I had a poster up on my wall! And the Diablo for the 90's is still a modern and awesome looking car.

The designers of the current Lamborghini's should be taken out the back of the factory and executed... What they have done to the Lamborghini name is beyond criminal...

So no, it's not just you!

arnach said:
Lamborghinis, at least the new ones, are extremely ugly. Sure, exotic looking and low to the ground, but way over the top and just look very odd to me.

I was at a gathering recently in which a F430 and a new Lamborghini were being displayed, and the F430 was unanimously considered a much finer looking automobile.

gallardo is ok.... but i think that one looks funny

muci is fn gorgeous. if you don't like how it looks, you've never seen on in real life.... and if you have, you're just nuts :tongue:

arnach said:
Lamborghinis, at least the new ones, are extremely ugly. Sure, exotic looking and low to the ground, but way over the top and just look very odd to me.

I was at a gathering recently in which a F430 and a new Lamborghini were being displayed, and the F430 was unanimously considered a much finer looking automobile.

I agree with the guy that started the post.. Yes the new Lambos do look like something that RoboCop would get out of and start shooting up the place. I think Ferrari has style leaps and bounds over Ferrari. Ferrari's look like class.. and Lambos look like ass.

ABhagat said:
I dream about owning a Gallardo so much that I started a savings account (My Gallardo Fund). Hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll be able to afford one in 6 years.

Open another savings account for maintenance :biggrin:

ANYTIME said:
Open another savings account for maintenance :biggrin:

Hah, Actually from what I've read on the Lambo Forum (Lambo-power.com) there aren't really that many problems with the Gallardo. The clutch on the '04s were a problem (and maybe some '05s), but I don't think it affected the entire model year. The 06s so far seem to be pretty reliable. :eek:

ABhagat said:
Hah, Actually from what I've read on the Lambo Forum (Lambo-power.com) there aren't really that many problems with the Gallardo. The clutch on the '04s were a problem (and maybe some '05s), but I don't think it affected the entire model year. The 06s so far seem to be pretty reliable. :eek:

He may have been referring to general scheduled services being high also.

i think i like the history of lamborgini better =)

man gets ferrari, man breaks clutch, uses tractor clutch, suggests
better clutch to ferrari, gets told to go back to making tractors,
man says f' that and makes his own damn car :biggrin: <artistic license of course>

heathbar0 said:
I saw a Murcielago today on the road, it looks exotic(rare, low, etc.) but the styling leaves me wanting more, they just dont do anything for me.
It looked like it should be in the movie Judge Dredd, or some other futuristic movie.
I guess this is why I drive an NSX.
Am I crazy? What am I missing? :redface:
Yup, I concur. The Gallardo and Murci both appear too boxy and don't produce enough 'curvature' :tongue: for my preference (with exception of the Diablo).
But still Beastmobiles ;)

Now, the SALEEN S7.... THIS is a Beauty!
Perfection defined.
CanIHaveOne.jpg

WOW.jpg

hotness.jpg

11saleen_s7_03-med.jpg

HOT-1.jpg

12020dnsx4.jpg

~see any resemblance ? ~ :biggrin:

Last edited:
The Diablo is one of the meanest, brutish cars I've ever seen. I dig 'em.

Gallardo and Murci, eh, not so much...

Back