• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is STMPO the real deal? YES! Read here!

I live in Phoenix and went by the STMPO shop today after reading so much about them. I was immediately met by the owner, Ross, who met me in the parking lot and introduced himself.

Within a minute or two, Ross gave me a tour of the entire STMPO operation including the administration area, warehouse and shop. Lots of work going on here folks! Ross and his team had about four or five NSX's being worked on...mostly chassis and race cars modifications. I was impressed! Nobody...and I mean nobody was standing around. Everyone was hard at work!

I am not a racer and my NSX is a garage queen (2000 w/15k miles) but I must say I was extremely impressed with the quality and workmanship of the products STMPO stocks in the warehouse. The parts that were powdercoated had the nicest powdercoat finish I have ever seen! The tig welds were sure pretty as well!

One really kewl product STMPO has, and I hadn't seen before, was a molded bracket to add a Navigation Unit to your dash. Came in carbon fiber or black matte plastic. Both looked really nice...especially with the Nav Unit installed.

Anyways, for those of you who live out of town (or country) and wondered if STMPO was the real deal or not....it is! Ross was extremely outgoing, has tons of energy and could not have been more accomodating to me.

Thanks Ross for a great afternoon!

Rob

Last edited:
What a coincidence. Just got off the phone with Ross. He sounds like the most energetic and enthusiastic guy with such a passion for the NSX. I live in L.A. and he even extended an invitation to his shop, very genuine indeed.

Anyhow, I plan to support Ross and STMPO. My buddy and I will be ordering test pipes from him.

+1 Ross is a great guy who goes the extra mile for his customers. I got my 5 spd and RPS clutch from him.

I would be tough to find anybody with more passion for the NSX, Ross lives for the NSX it's not just about making profit to him it's about making good products that really work. I had the pleasure of working with Ross for almost a year and you will never find anyone with more understanding and insight about the NSX, I have worked for Acura for 11 years and he still blows me away with what he knows..Keep up the good work Ross:biggrin:

Ross has been a really great stand up guy. He was quick to respond on a transaction that did not meet my expectations. I would definitely vouch for his professionalism in looking out for the customers best interest rather than lining his own pockets. Gotta love STMPO products!

Talked with Ross many times, and have his brake ducts on my car, and his battery box, never installed the box. My friend and mechanic also installed a rear strut brace on a spa yellow targa, the brace was top notch. Can't wait to get the rear aluminium bumper beam from Ross. Can't wait to see the other products Ross has in store for us. Frank

Hey guys!

I need to add to this post as I was in Phoenix on business for a few days and decided to call Ross at STMPO. Come to find out I was staying at a hotel within a stone's throw away of his shop. I had previously purchased a NAV POD set up from Ross so we had talked before.

Nonetheless, he invited me to his shop to check out what they are working on and to tours the place. I have to say ... Ross has more energy then one can bottle and his passion for the NSX is amazing.

His shop is the real deal and the guys that work for him are some of the best. I cannot say what they are currently working on, but wait until you see it. He actually was working on another chassis bar, he has a MAJOR project that is going to be KILLER when it's ready. The craftemanship of his prototypes are better then final products I have seen being sold.

The stock he has ... not only for STMPO products, but used NSX parts are second to none! If you need something from and NSX, hit up Ross as there is a good chance he has the part, stock or modified and if he does not have it ... they will make it or find it for you.

When I was there they had 7 NSX's and 1 240 being worked on in some form. Most were race chassis or cars being prepped to be race cars. He also had a couple complete customers cars there getting mods like Turbo kits etc. installed.

All I have to say is that Ross is straight up guy making custom parts for us, just to make our cars better.

If any of you have the chance to visit Ross and the guys a STMPO ... they are a great bunch of guys with a TONE of knowledge only to benefit this community.

Keep it up Ross and hope you enjoy the "parts" I am sending you for you YOUR NSX.

I'll drop by the next time I am Phoenix

Back