• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is there a feature on on NSXPRIME to ignore a annoying user?

I see ignored people.......:eek:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! WHO IS IT!!! WHO IS IT!!!! THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!

:tongue:

This individual is hated on other forums and he just got an NSX.. that should narrow it down a lot.. *sigh* Well, at least he'll be ignored now.

i can still see airwolfs post, does that mean im not the one he banned:tongue:

Nope, not you. It's nobody here that's posting.. I actually like everyone here, one of the best forums out there. The posts are relevant and mature. Other forums (e.g. s2000 / ae86) outshine others in terms of terrible immaturity and respect for others.

I actually still love the 86. Love the history behind the car, basic handling/feel, and the legendary iconic symbol it represents. However, much of my love is growing distant because the frustrations that come with the other posters. Essentially, the community of the 86 are people who I do not want to get myself further involved with. Granted, there are some AWESOME owners/posters out there that have contributed greatly, but the majority that ruin the forum, ruin it for everyone. I guess my love for the 86 wasn't that strong, eh?

In a way, I view a car and car forums like a marriage. When you marry a woman (car), you also marry into the family (forums) and all the problems/drama that are associated with it.

In terms of spelling / grammar, the posters on NSXPRIME.com do not have too many mistakes, which I'm grateful for.

There's an adage that goes: "You are what you eat" or "You become what you read..." and for awhlie, reading car forums where users post incorrect information, TERRIBLE grammar, and spelling a 4th grader can do better on, made me feel a bit out of place. For lack of a better word, outsider?

So in a way, NSXPRIME.com is a breath of fresh air... There are a lot of like minded people on this forum that show a great deal of wisdom, maturity, genuine friendship, and a progressive mind that is wanting to learn.
It was great until that annoying *#*#@&) appeared...... :mad: But fortunately, with the help you guys, the wonderful feature of IGNORE has been found!

Thank you NSXPRIME

LOL @ the marrige phrase, its so true.

and yes, nsx is a great forum with lots of people wanting to learn about cars, than to just bash on them. :cool:

This individual is hated on other forums and he just got an NSX.. that should narrow it down a lot.. *sigh* Well, at least he'll be ignored now.

Nope, not you. It's nobody here that's posting.. I actually like everyone here, one of the best forums out there. The posts are relevant and mature. Other forums (e.g. s2000 / ae86) outshine others in terms of terrible immaturity and respect for others.

I actually still love the 86. Love the history behind the car, basic handling/feel, and the legendary iconic symbol it represents. However, much of my love is growing distant because the frustrations that come with the other posters. Essentially, the community of the 86 are people who I do not want to get myself further involved with. Granted, there are some AWESOME owners/posters out there that have contributed greatly, but the majority that ruin the forum, ruin it for everyone. I guess my love for the 86 wasn't that strong, eh?

In a way, I view a car and car forums like a marriage. When you marry a woman (car), you also marry into the family (forums) and all the problems/drama that are associated with it.

In terms of spelling / grammar, the posters on NSXPRIME.com do not have too many mistakes, which I'm grateful for.

There's an adage that goes: "You are what you eat" or "You become what you read..." and for awhlie, reading car forums where users post incorrect information, TERRIBLE grammar, and spelling a 4th grader can do better on, made me feel a bit out of place. For lack of a better word, outsider?

So in a way, NSXPRIME.com is a breath of fresh air... There are a lot of like minded people on this forum that show a great deal of wisdom, maturity, genuine friendship, and a progressive mind that is wanting to learn.
It was great until that annoying *#*#@&) appeared...... :mad: But fortunately, with the help you guys, the wonderful feature of IGNORE has been found!

Thank you NSXPRIME

I hope it's not me either.
I would want nothing but peace and friendship within this community.
On another note, the AE86 was the first car I owned, and I still think
it's a great little car. (the little corolla that could :cool: )
I also do not think it's not that your love for the 86 wasn't
strong. It was just a mature love.

Im sorry you were talking about me, I just bought an NSX.

This thread still sux and I can still see all of you. We all must be ignored. LOL
nah, not you. :)

I hope it's not me either.
I would want nothing but peace and friendship within this community.
On another note, the AE86 was the first car I owned, and I still think
it's a great little car. (the little corolla that could :cool: )
I also do not think it's not that your love for the 86 wasn't
strong. It was just a mature love.

absolutely not you either. I rather, enjoy your posts. And your point on mature love, i couldn't have said it better myself. It's like the love you think you are experiencing in jr. high vs. your adult life.. :)

I'm just ready to move on with the 86.. she'll be the last thing to go though. I've already sold a brand new cusco 1.5way RS diff for $700 today and the JDM bumpers are going too.. After those are gone, i'll sell the 86. (I'm selling her last just in case i change my mind)

C'est la vie...

It must be me - I just purchased an NSX, albeit another one and I seem to be a "postwhore" on this forum.

Young, immature, and new NSX owner - darn it!

Back