• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Is this Greg Hardees NSX in a Tire Ad?

Just got my newest issue of Sport Compact Car (March 2003) and as I was scanning over the pages, I came across this 2 page Falken ad. This NSX looks like Greg Hardee's OTC car. Where is this shop?

It looks like they added the Falken logos on the front bumper and the "FACTORY TUNED" banner across the windshield. I'm not even sure if that front tire was even there on the car.

falken_ad_nsx_small.jpg

For a bigger version, CLICK HERE

------------------
1995 NSX-T
1999 3.2TL
2001 Odyssey
1992 SC400
2003 Chevy Suburban LT

[This message has been edited by FuryNSX (edited 22 January 2003).]

Yep, that is my car in OTC makeup.
Thanks for posting as I had not seen the gally proof. Looks like they did a little photo shop action with the decals, sorry Dali. The tires are on the car today but not at the shoot. If we go Touring class this year we may run their tires. As for the guy who ask "who's Greg", obviously not up on the required NSXDriver reading :) but more can be found here .... will update with this year's stats soon, testing a Pahrump last week indicates good times (lap times that is)are coming http://www.daliracing.com/v666-5/info/OTC/2002/welcome/index.cfm

Originally posted by supercharged:
...As for the guy who ask "who's Greg", obviously not up on the required NSXDriver reading :)...

I am now; just didn't equate the avatar name "supercharged" with Greg. Thanks for showing me the light. BTW, "the guy's" name is NSXaholic.
wink.gif

Regards.

Back