• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's just funny

You watch videos of cars being assembled at their respective plants. Ferrari workers all wear red uniforms, Porsche workers wear grey, McLaren workers wear black, Honda workers wear white. Then you watch the new C7 Vette being assembled. The workers are wearing jeans, sweat pants, wife beaters and t-shirts. I'm sure it doesn't reflect on the quality of the end products , but it's just funny.

That is so funny. I have always noticed the same thing!

It's a cultural thing.

I can sort-of understand the Honda workers vs. Chevrolet comparison. But Ferrari/Porsche/and especially McLaren? Compared to working quarters and employees of Chevrolet?
Really?

you are so right!

Went to Cars and Coffee in Dallas this month and about 6 new Vetts rolled in...Again, not too bad but by January there will be one at every four way stop sign...

Took an in-depth look at em at the dealership, you'll need to max out the options ...interior at $6k is a must, makes a huge difference in the feel of the car.

Back