• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's Offical: I miss my 94 NSX

After selling my pristine 94 Brooklands Green NSX in June 2009, I have done by darnest to stay away from nsxprime and forget the car. I only owned her for 2 years and it was defiantly the fiscally responsible thing to do (new baby, new house), but I have come to one simple conclusion...

I miss my NSX more than I would have ever thought. Since the sell I have gotten into motorcycles and really enjoy riding but it's simply not the same. I'll definitely be looking for another pristine example in the coming years....

A photo of her sitting in front of the new house. LOL
IMG_6814.JPG

What a great car...:biggrin:

Exactly why I just don't sell mine, I replace them with another one.:smile:

Wow that is a nice green! I can barely tell, I think its time for me to get a detail.

I bought a brand new 2002 spa yellow. Sold it in 2008 didn't think I would miss it now I regret it because can't buy a new one anymore. Just picked up an 04 rio yellow to fill the void in my life. I miss my nsx too!

Sold my Red/Black 03 with low miles in 2005. Five years later I still miss her.. a lot. The black/black Carrera S with carbon breaks, full leather, and every other feature you could imagine could not fill the void. Don't miss the Carrera.

If mine went away tomorrow, I would replace it with another 94.
Favorite/best year for several reasons. :wink:

Last edited:
Sold my 1997 Kaiser and have been missing it ever since. The only positive thing was that the person I sold it to was first rate and really appreciated it. I will get another some day soon. I can't go without an NSX in my garage.

Yup, I know how you feel. After selling my 2nd nsx, I just picked up my 3rd. Hopefully this one is a keeper..:biggrin:

I'm on my 6th NSX.

I know ppl say today's sports cars will out speed and out handle an NSX.

I'll give them the out speed part - no questions asked.

But out handle ?

I've test driven late model M3, 911, Vette, GTR, SL550 and Viper. No thanks to all of them.

I'm a small guy (5"7', about 150 lbs), an no pro driver. The way the NSX seat and cockpit fits me, is like a glove. I also prefer the simple layout of the NSX instruments, vs all the electronic gee whiz that's offered in 2008+ cars. But most of all, the feel for the road that the NSX offers vs the modern cars, I have not found an equal.

Until I do, I'm sticking w/ my NSX - hands down.

Last edited:
The feeling doesn't fade. Sold my '95 about 3 years ago. Still miss her and frequently peek in NSX Prime. Doesn't help that every morning I go into the garage, my empty parking lift mocks me.

....some day!

I'm on my 6th NSX.

I know ppl say today's sports cars will out speed and out handle an NSX.

I'll give them the out speed part - no questions asked.

But out handle ?

I've test driven late model M3, 911, Vette, GTR, SL550 and Viper. No thanks to all of them.

I'm a small guy (5"7', about 150 lbs), an no pro driver. The way the NSX seat and cockpit fits me, is like a glove. I also prefer the simple layout of the NSX instruments, vs all the electronic gee whiz that's offered in 2008+ cars. But most of all, the feel for the road that the NSX offers vs the modern cars, I have not found an equal.

Until I do, I'm sticking w/ my NSX - hands down.

I have not driven those cars you listed, but the it's true that the NSX offers such a unique driving experience/feel. After losing my first one and shopping for other cars, I couldn't bring myself to get anything else.

Had to be in another NSX. =D

All I have to say to all you people that have sold your NSXs and really miss them - go out and get another one! You'll be happy you did - so what if you have a new baby - so what if it drives you into the poor house - so what.....:eek: if it makes you a raving lunatic and your wife threatens to leave you ....:eek:.....Go out there and be a "man" and get that car....:biggrin:

I know that sounds rediculous and it is - getting a car at any expense is usually a recipe for disaster - no one needs that in these days and times - but your time will come! You'll get another chance as you get older and things change - kids do grow up - you will make more money - life will get better - then when the time is right - there will be others waiting to sell :wink:

I drove a GTR and that car can handle nicely! Somehow I think if I had a 911 Turbo I think I would feel okay about it. I think the new E92 M3 can handle pretty damn well also. Plus, it has a back seat.

Back