• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

it's taking me forever!

Wow that statement reflects a true NSX lover :) "not for sale at any price!" I have yet to hear that from a F-car or Lambo owner...haha Ben I do remember but that's been a long time! What color is your 05? Congrats on a beauty!

rick

Silverstone/Onyx

It's the final chapter of a dream that began 18 years ago when I saw the pictures of the NSX for the first time, and told myself, "Someday, somehow, I will own this car."

Alex? :) Whatcha doing on here - upgraded to an NSX now?

rick

trying to locate one haha..my teg got stolen =(

if you find any up there lemme know! haha...

ok back to the thread topic, PM me rick!

It would have driven me nuts had I settled for something other than this (Silver/Silver or some other color).
:smile:

Ummm... kinda hard for me to fight the enemy in front of me when my silverstone "brother" :rolleyes: is stabbing me in the back.

Ski, you have disgraced the silverstone community. As president I condemn you to at least 30 days of silence on the subject of color, until you figure out where your roots are and where you came from.

Congrats! And I do like the color...sometimes its worth the extra $$ to get what you want...

That is very true.

People always want to "get a good deal" when it comes to buying cars. My take on a good deal:

Paying more for what you want is what I call a good deal. Paying less for something you don't want is a bad deal.

That is very true.

People always want to "get a good deal" when it comes to buying cars. My take on a good deal:

Paying more for what you want is what I call a good deal. Paying less for something you don't want is a bad deal.

Yup, not to mention that often times, after spending less for something you don't want, you get buyers remorse, and end up getting what you originally wanted in the first place.

Ummm... kinda hard for me to fight the enemy in front of me when my silverstone "brother" :rolleyes: is stabbing me in the back.

Ski, you have disgraced the silverstone community. As president I condemn you to at least 30 days of silence on the subject of color, until you figure out where your roots are and where you came from.

I concur.

Back