• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

it's taking me forever!

I totally understand. Took me over 6 months before i found the right nsx. It's probably a lot harder to find a yellow 05 for sale in the right condition and mileage you prefer. Hang in there! :smile:

getting frustrated, thought i would vent. just taking me forever to find the right 2005.

I totally understand. Took me over 6 months before i found the right nsx. It's probably a lot harder to find a yellow 05 for sale in the right condition and mileage you prefer. Hang in there! :smile:
i am at a point where i am open to whatever color...mileage and condition is what im sensative on..

Patience is a virtue my friend...You shouldnt settle just for anything or otherwise you might have the urge to sell the NSX again!!! Finding the right one is half of the fun..just like looking for the perfect soulmate. It definitely takes time but when you find her, you found a piece of heaven!! Best of luck!!:smile:

Give yourself a break, assuming you want a 6-speed even if you will accept any color you are looking for the prefect combination of mileage and condition among only 241 manuals produced for 2005. If there ever was a proverbial needle in a haystack this is it. Given you openness to color combos you might want to pm member 2rsky he had his 05 white/camel for sale a little while ago and I think that car fit all of your requirements if you were ok with the combination. Best of luck

Give yourself a break, assuming you want a 6-speed even if you will accept any color you are looking for the prefect combination of mileage and condition among only 241 manuals produced for 2005. If there ever was a proverbial needle in a haystack this is it. Given you openness to color combos you might want to pm member 2rsky he had his 05 white/camel for sale a little while ago and I think that car fit all of your requirements if you were ok with the combination. Best of luck

yeah, his is camel though, only thing i dont like about the car. funny you mentioned him though, i emailed him earlier today haha.

Hey buddy, hang in there. someone mentioned looking is half the fun, well not for me it wasn't, LOL, I thought it sucked. Flying around the country with money in place only to be disappointed time after time. BUT, when I hit North Cali. and first laid eyes on the one I have I knew it was coming home with me, so the wait and the frusrtaion has been worth every penny and time it took.
A Yellow on Yellow 05 would be freaking AWESOM!!!

Did you check out Niello Acura (in Sacramento)? Last I checked, they had a Silverstone/Black '05 w/ about 3200 miles on it. That car belonged to a friend of mine and it is very clean (even has a clear bra on it).

Did you check out Niello Acura (in Sacramento)? Last I checked, they had a Silverstone/Black '05 w/ about 3200 miles on it. That car belonged to a friend of mine and it is very clean (even has a clear bra on it).

yeah that was nicks car right? the one with the clear bra? i was supposed to buy it directly from nick but he traded it in:confused:

anyways, that car is gone now, i think someone in reno bought it....

by the way, silver is on the bottom of my list.....i want flashy colors first.....so in order of preference, yellow, white, red, blue, orange, then silver....black, not so much, just because it shows imperfections too easily. very sharp though.

Do NOT get another color besides the one that is your favorite. You will be second guessing that decision every time you see or drive your car.

I waited over 6 months to find a Sebring Silver. Be patient and keep scouring here and other sites.

yeah, his is camel though, only thing i dont like about the car. funny you mentioned him though, i emailed him earlier today haha.

I think the camel goes very well with the white at least better then onyx, imho. I did have the privilege of knowing both of the cars previous owners and have to say I don't think you will find a better condition car. The first owner only put 220 miles on the car before trading it in.

thank you. saw this. high miles + yellow interior is a no no lol.
2-3 year old car with 16,800 miles is high? Damn what about the mileage on my 2002, a tick under 40,000 miles, I've had it since 2/03, I guess it'd be ready for the junk pile with that kind of mileage. I agree on the no for the yellow interior, I think it'd get kind of tired after awhile, but my yellow/black is the first "toy" that I couldn't part with when the lease was up, so I bought it off lease (knew the previous owner had taken such good care of it). Since the lease "expired", I've put more than 20,000 miles on it. I was being a jerk, trying to keep the miles under the lease limit so the next owner could enjoy it, at 0.15 c/p/m, I don't know what I was worried about. Find the right car, the right color combo and as long as the miles aren't excessive, and it has the service records, remember, it's a Honda, buy it and drive it!!! BOL in the hunt, I hope that you find what you're looking for. Don't buy the color combo that you don't want, but I think that you need to be a little bit more flexible on the mileage issue!

2-3 year old car with 16,800 miles is high? Damn what about the mileage on my 2002, a tick under 40,000 miles, I've had it since 2/03, I guess it'd be ready for the junk pile with that kind of mileage. I agree on the no for the yellow interior, I think it'd get kind of tired after awhile, but my yellow/black is the first "toy" that I couldn't part with when the lease was up, so I bought it off lease (knew the previous owner had taken such good care of it). Since the lease "expired", I've put more than 20,000 miles on it. I was being a jerk, trying to keep the miles under the lease limit so the next owner could enjoy it, at 0.15 c/p/m, I don't know what I was worried about. Find the right car, the right color combo and as long as the miles aren't excessive, and it has the service records, remember, it's a Honda, buy it and drive it!!! BOL in the hunt, I hope that you find what you're looking for. Don't buy the color combo that you don't want, but I think that you need to be a little bit more flexible on the mileage issue!

sorry, didnt mean to offend, meant it's higher than I am looking for. I want cars with sub 5k miles......if it passes 10k miles i start losing interest quickly...

sorry, didnt mean to offend, meant it's higher than I am looking for. I want cars with sub 5k miles......if it passes 10k miles i start losing interest quickly...

NO WONDER! Sub 5 k miles./ most of the 05 were leased and i'm sure finding one with low miles will take you a life time.

No offense taken, just was curious as to what type of mileage you were looking for. I don't think that what you're looking for will be easy to find. IMHO, it will be tough enough to find sub 10K, the sub 5K will be real tough. All I was really trying to say is that these cars when properly maintained, can be driven, and 5k p/year isn't alot of miles. BOL-

Wow really? I don't want to upset you but your being a little unrealistic in some regards. Like another member stated you'll have a tough time finding even a lease return with little mileage. Just look at all of the 05's that have been for sale for the past year on NSXPRIME and other sites...rare.

Maybe your not suited for NSX ownership as you've already had one, sold it, now searching for "alot" of colors so I'm predicting it won't last long in your garage. Are you sure you want one?

If you want a NSX that is flashy, rare, and unique that 2005 White with Camel interior is the bomb and the ONLY ONE MADE FOR 2005. If I had the cash I'd be in there quick.

Good luck though and give this purchase some thought before jumping...:)

Wow really? I don't want to upset you but your being a little unrealistic in some regards. Like another member stated you'll have a tough time finding even a lease return with little mileage. Just look at all of the 05's that have been for sale for the past year on NSXPRIME and other sites...rare.

Maybe your not suited for NSX ownership as you've already had one, sold it, now searching for "alot" of colors so I'm predicting it won't last long in your garage. Are you sure you want one?

If you want a NSX that is flashy, rare, and unique that 2005 White with Camel interior is the bomb and the ONLY ONE MADE FOR 2005. If I had the cash I'd be in there quick.

Good luck though and give this purchase some thought before jumping...:)
Just a FYI, supra2nv has been a 2x previous NSX owner, if I recall correctly, the last one he got rid of because of a newborn (I could be wrong). He knows the car well, has been a solid contributor on the forums for awhile, up until now has shown no taste when it comes to color choice, which it seems that he's now looking to correct. I think that finding a low mileage late car is not impossible, just will take time, money and some luck!!!! The white and camel while sharp, it's not yellow!!!:biggrin:

yeah that was nicks car right? the one with the clear bra? i was supposed to buy it directly from nick but he traded it in:confused:

anyways, that car is gone now, i think someone in reno bought it....

Yes, that was Nick's car. I even helped him detail it before Laguna Seca. I think Niello gave him very favorable terms for taking it back and Nick quickly moved into an Ferrari 360. That car sold fast considering Niello's asking price - but those guys know what they are doing - they sold/sell lots of NSXs.

Best of luck on your search. The car you are looking for is out there somewhere.

Unless someone bought an 05 to just sit in the garage I would not think there are any 05s left under 5K. A Ferrari for sure but I thought we bought NSXs to drive them. Good luck......I guess my 05 is already used up with over 18K :biggrin: Steve

Back