• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's time again! Acura of Lynnwood's Anual Car Meet where the NSX is VIP!

It's that time again fellas! Let's make this one even bigger and badder than years past! Private reserved section for your NSX's as always!

Sunday August 26th at noon! DJ as always, Free food as always, free drinks as always, free swag as always! Dyno is still pending---stay tuned.

Hit me up if you have questions 206-890-4479 or message me here.

import car show 2012.jpg

import car show 2012..jpg

I'm sorry, no can do. The majority that show ARE Honda's and Acura's.

We will be in town that weekend so I can make it. I will see about bring some other surprises if thats OK. Everyone will be back from Monterey:biggrin:

YES!!!! Please bring them! The more surprises the better!!! If you text me confirmation of a head count then I'll reserve secure spots! :cool:

I think I'm going to be able to make this... always good to see everyone.

I will be bringing the third NSX sold by Acura of Lynnwood with the original window sticker (and March 6, 1991 purchase order).

A BIG THANKS to everyone who was able to come and and support me again this year! This year's show was bigger and better than years past and I plan on growing it even more next year! We had over 300 cars roll thru and a head count of over 500 people!

Stay tuned for pics from the day! Anyone else that has any please post them up. Also, if you haven't already done it please go to my Acura of Lynnwood facebook page and hit the LIKE button :smile: Thanks again for your support! :cool:

Back