• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

It's TIME - March 19th, 2011

The primary purpose of this meeting is to explore the feasiability of holding NSXPO in 2012. This will require for those who attend this meeting ideas and volunteers for the planning and execution of what has become the largest NSX meeting on an annual basis. This event will be a colaboration between the Sacramento and Bay Area Chapters.
)

Holy smokes.... this sounds like an IMENSE IDEA! Hats off to you my friend.
You have PM. :wink:

1) Mike C
2) Yojack1
3) iCEE
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) NSX168
7) Dhalsim
8) Makena88 (Steven)
9) Xetronic
10) Sicarius82
11) Aridon99
12) Edub
13) BATMANs
14) y11ngdanjr
15) smooth
16) calexander (Chip)
17) Mohammed
18) racer-ex
19) Slamstrom (should be able to make it, but don't know how long I can stay)
20)
21)
22)

1) Mike C
2) Yojack1
3) iCEE
4) 02#154
5) REDNSXT
6) NSX168
7) Dhalsim
8) Makena88 (Steven)
9) Xetronic
10) Sicarius82
11) Aridon99
12) Edub
13) BATMANs
14) y11ngdanjr
15) smooth
16) calexander (Chip)
17) Mohammed
18) racer-ex
19) Slamstrom (should be able to make it, but don't know how long I can stay)
20) Nsx#75 with jojo in rental car :)
21)
22)

Will this happen rain or shine? the weather forecast might scare off the garage queens ;) I'm down for still meeting to discuss the possibility of NSXPO.

-John

Will this happen rain or shine? the weather forecast might scare off the garage queens ;) I'm down for still meeting to discuss the possibility of NSXPO.

-John

yes, rain or shine.

yes, rain or shine.

Judging by the weather forecast I will definitely NOT be driving my NSX since I just washed her!

You guys should look into preparing earthquake survival kits, it's certainly not a bad idea to start now.

I'm still planning on driving down (not in NSX) w/ wife and kid in tow. It's 2 1/2 hours from my house, so we hope to be there by the time lunch starts.

It looks like we will have over 20 signed up to attend this meeting. Please be careful driving to the meet and we look forward to your ideas regarding possible events that we can hold for NSXPO 2012.

NSXCA Bay Area Officers

sorry team, got over time on Saturday and Sunday for Cisco Japan branch urgent PO. That PO included a few hundred servers and lots of spare parts. Looking forward to our next meet.

Back