• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

J 92' Wide Body Matte Pearl White Project and More.....!

Sneak peak...:eek:

20140110_184518.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

:biggrin:

20140110_145730.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Still need to do a few more things to it before it goes back to the owner. Once done I will take some good picture of the NSX and post it up. Stay tune!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Picture of the NSX back at the house.

20140110_173906.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Clean in and out!

20140110_180143.jpg

Owner is gonna redo the wheel barrels later to get a monster lip or probably get some new wheels later. For now those custom spacer to kick the wheels out will have to do I'm sure he misses his NSX ALOT! lol

Looks good... Except for the wheels, they just need pushed out some.

Looks great. I'm guessing you guys decided to do paint instead of vinyl wrap?

Looks good... Except for the wheels, they just need pushed out some.

Thanks! Agree, wheels could use some pushing out some. I didn't want to push it out to much and end up cracking the fenders due to its made out of fiberglass. Owner is going to buy some new wheels in the summer so spacers is gonna have to do for now.

Looks great. I'm guessing you guys decided to do paint instead of vinyl wrap?

Yeah, owner decided to paint it instead.

Holy moly, very nice

Thanks!

Couple picture from the shop parking lot...

20140111_092843.jpg 20140111_092823.jpg

Working on the exhaust tomorrow.

I mean no doubt it's clean! But, it just looks like a chubby kid. All that added girth, and the kid still can't run very fast.....

Side note: love the rear bumper!!!

Had to modify some exhaust pipe to work with this rear bumper. Nothing crazy but it came out really clean. Still need to get the tips and install. For being straight exhaust it sound pretty nice. Here's a pic after the cutting and welding..

20140113_171606.jpg

Last edited:
Update!!!

Talk to ADV.1 for some time now and finally got approval on having the ADV5 wheels rebarrel. Front 3 1/2 inch lip and rears will have a 7" lip. Owner shipped the wheels back to me I have the wheels taking apart now. Just waiting on the new barrel to arrive so I can put it together and seal it. Also I am painting the face of the spoke matte black and keeping the windows polish.

20140603_170917.jpg

Hey are you disassembling and assembling the wheels yourself?

Here is some update on the wheels. FINALLY, receive the new barrels from ADV.1. Man The new lip look so huge. I call it the toilet bowl now. No more cereal bowl, it's the toilet bowl. Lol.

I'm going to get the face of the wheels painted Satin/Matte BlackTuesday then start assemble it back together by the end of the day so the owner can have it back Thrusday.
Front lip
20140722_104006.jpg
Rear lip
20140722_103249.jpg
:smile:
20140722_104033.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Got Lip! Lol:tongue:

Last edited:
Very nice looking ride, looks like it needs a V8 in it................

Yall already know how the new lip gonna look like. Here is how the new finish gonna look. :biggrin:

Before...
ADV.1 Before.jpg

After...
ADV.1 After.jpg

White widebody NSX, Satin Black face wheels, polish windows with monster polish lips. :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice looking ride, looks like it needs a V8 in it................

Actually, the FX-TA1 Widebody conversion makes the NSX alot lighter in weight than stock body panels/brackets etc... Saved 50-100lbs maybe even more. :wink: A V8 would be nice in it :biggrin:

Back