• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

J 92' Wide Body Matte Pearl White Project and More.....!

Sure its going to be stock? I saw you inquired about the Comptech SC in turbo2go ctsc group buy thread. ;)

Here you go guys. Some of ya'll might remember this NSX here on prime under NSX-ADV5. I use to own this NSX but I sold it some time back. Guy called me wanted me to transform his NSX to a Widebody, paint it over Matte Pearl White, wrap the interior red, re barrel the ADV wheels and extend the front lip and shorten up the rear lip to fit the widebody kit, Powder coat the center black and more. Anyways, this is why I made this build thread :biggrin:.

Here is a few picture of how it look before I sold it and still look the same way now,today...

IMG_0711.jpg IMG_0712.jpg

Sure its going to be stock? I saw you inquired about the Comptech SC in turbo2go ctsc group buy thread. ;)

Lol..:biggrin:Shhhhhh...!

This 92' NSX was clean in every way before I sold it and still clean in every way now as well.

Another picture...

IMG_0713.jpg

Front wheel is a standard flat profile face 2' lip and the rear is a deep concave profile face 4' 1/2 lip. Going for a 3'-4' lip front lip and a 6'-6' 1/2 rear lip.

Last edited:
Not that hard. I didn't do it the new owner got it done after he purchase the car. Looks nice huh? :wink:

Yeah it does! It looks like it belongs in the car. I will definitely be adding this to my list of mods...you know...when I actually get mine :tongue:

Noooooooooo! Stealing my idea dammit! Lol.
LOL! You funny...
Wow you are moving fast.
Great build.
Good luck.
In and Out!
Tyler...will the entire interior be done in red leather?
Nah.
Another FXMD widebody car! Sweet! Looking forward to seeing the end result! Oh BTW I have wheels for sale that fit that perfectly :)
Thanks! Thanks for the offer but It already have the ADV's wheels on it. Gonna redo the barrels to get a bigger lips and to make it sit flush with the widebody fenders.

Looking forward to watching this one!

Tyler's been updating my NSX on and off for the past couple of months. One thing I can say about Ty is that he takes pride in his work and everything he does is definately first quality. I'm looking forward to seeing how this build goes...

Dennis

Nah....

- - - Updated - - -

Are you referring to this one?

035.jpg

What kind of spoiler is this?

Sorry guys been really busy with work and the new house. Finally finish installing the FX TA-1 Widebody kit. Still have a lot to do. Here is some pictures I took as I install each panel. I will post up more picture later.

Can't seems to upload all my pictures for some reason so ill just upload a picture of the whole kit install.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 1,369
Back