• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

J-Swap Motor Mount Adapter Kit

NSX chassis to J32a2 and J35a3 engine adapter harness now available.

This harness makes the J-swap plug-n-play.

These adapter harnesses are custom made to order, please allow 4-6 weeks.

Pricing starts at $1,299.00

NSX-J adapter harness.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet! So nice to have a plug and play harness for swaps!

Motor mount kits are back in stock!

J-Swap Motor Mounts, $999

This is the basic motor mount adapter kit that will allow you to bolt a Honda/Acura J-series motor into the NSX chassis. No modifications are made to the NSX and you re-use all of the original NSX motor mounts.

What’s included in the kit:

1. Front motor mount adapter
2. Right motor mount adapter
3. Axle half-shaft adapter
4. Pilot bushing
5. Throttle bracket adapter
6. Transmission bolt

View attachment 142460

Bump

Good stuff Dave, I got my throttle cables - just waiting on your R&D for the ECU/harness!

Now available, NSX-J stainless steel headers.

Headers are available in 16 gauge with 1.5" primaries to 2" tube or 1.5" schedule 40 primaries and collector to 2" 16 gauge tube. The headers are designed after the NSX 97-99 headers and bolt up to NSX exhaust. NSX adapter pipes may be needed.

Price:
16 gauge stainless steel tube, $1,800 a set
Schedule 40 stainless steel pipe, $2,100 a set

For comparison, the header on the bottom has schedule 40, 1.5" cast SS primaries and collector, the one on the top is all 16 gauge.

NSX-J Front Header.jpg

Last edited:
Did you mean to attach photos of the headers?

Beautiful Headers

Hey as a new member, i am unable to direct message you but I have some questions. Can you direct message me please?

Really considering going this route! Even before I got the car I told myself 3.5L Stroker with ITBs but that market seems to be dead and $20k+ price tag.

Recently stumbled upon this video of Evans Tuning 3.6L J-Swap Integra with ITBs that made over 400whp. So it gives me an end goal to work for. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uzxdH7Q3scc

I might have to pull my C30A (RHD JDM version) and sell it and get a swap kit from you. This is insane work/quality and commitment. Thank you!

Okay, I’m for a 3.6L build, great torque and should still make impressive power with a more normal intake. Looks like a race car build! Any thoughts on cam options from Honda or is a Webcam regrind the only option?

Okay, I’m for a 3.6L build, great torque and should still make impressive power with a more normal intake. Looks like a race car build! Any thoughts on cam options from Honda or is a Webcam regrind the only option?

How much are ITBs for a J [emoji848][emoji848]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m not convinced ITB have an advantage for the race car I want build so I’m not focused on them. From the video they sound like a $10k set between bodies and the custom intake...

Are these kits still available? In interested in a turnkey package that includes everything necessary for the swap.

Are these kits still available? In interested in a turnkey package that includes everything necessary for the swap.

Yes, kits are still available. Everything is in stock except wire harnesses which are made to order and are currently backlogged. For current info and pricing check out my Facebook site [MENTION=14793]NSXJ[/MENTION]swap.

Back