• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jeff's (VRoooM) custom widebody NSX- Synth19 Photography

The rear hatch and window is super cool, just not something I would ever want. But the quality of the work is amazing!

The rear bumper and the updated interior console/steering wheel is a must have for me. I REALLY want to get rid of the dated interior, but I do not want a standard aftermarket audio setup.. I want something that resembles OEM and what would "in theory" be on the 2011 NSX if it was on the market.

expand? "Too much?"

By "too much" I meant that in this particular picture the front looked massive compared to the rear.

If it was my car I would raise the rear a little so the sideskirt would be completely adjacent to the ground. The splitter is at even a higher angle than the sideskirt.

I don't think that it's a huge problem and i hope nobody here felt offended, to me the car is 99% perfect and this is just my opinion.

Great work both of you!

The rear hatch and window is super cool, just not something I would ever want. But the quality of the work is amazing!

The rear bumper and the updated interior console/steering wheel is a must have for me. I REALLY want to get rid of the dated interior, but I do not want a standard aftermarket audio setup.. I want something that resembles OEM and what would "in theory" be on the 2011 NSX if it was on the market.

The car is fantastic work. If you have ever seen pictures with the front bumper off, it is even more incredible.

But the interior by far can't be touched. What a fantastic cockpit.

Jeff, you're incredibly talented. You improved upon an already timeless design and integrated it into a work of art. It looks as if it came out of the factory just the way it is. You should design Honda's new NSX!!!!

I love how every piece is done so preciselly.You take care of every single piece of car to set so perfect,central console is so nice that I want same one.
I partially agree whit Brylek but maybe in person it look's different.
I would love to see car with TE37 on(18-19).

By "too much" I meant that in this particular picture the front looked massive compared to the rear.

If it was my car I would raise the rear a little so the sideskirt would be completely adjacent to the ground. The splitter is at even a higher angle than the sideskirt.

I don't think that it's a huge problem and i hope nobody here felt offended, to me the car is 99% perfect and this is just my opinion.

Great work both of you!

I see what you are referring to now. I think there are both some photo illusion and some fine tuning on the alignment that needs to be done. Both the front splitter and rockers get wider as they go back. It makes an uneven shadow line and makes them look "tipped" toward the rear. That being said, there are some transitions from front to back that need to be addressed. I think is has more to to with panel alignment than the stance. I do agree with you.

:cool: Hmmm i cant find a flaw on this car that
everyone else sees... To me its perfect!
Hmmm maybe i should sell my car and find a beat up nsx and get someone to make me something like this :biggrin:

+1 post #25 :biggrin:

Last edited:
I can find plenty of flaws... for one, there is no LS7 in it...

...see, I was thinking an HPD LM-AR6, 3.4 liter V8. 480 hp. :biggrin:

Are you joking or are you serious? That would be sick but how would you ever make that work?

Are you joking or are you serious? That would be sick but how would you ever make that work?

I would not joke about that. There are quite a few major issues. The biggest being, getting a hold of an HPD motor. They don't exactly sell those off the rack. Then longitudinal trans... The planets would have to be aligned just perfect for that all to come together. It would be an incredible mod'.

I would not joke about that. There are quite a few major issues. The biggest being, getting a hold of an HPD motor. They don't exactly sell those off the rack. Then longitudinal trans... The planets would have to be aligned just perfect for that all to come together. It would be an incredible mod'.

It would turn out to be like Dale's project.

Those brakes are stunning. As is the interior. That is definitely one of the most unique NSXs around, in a good way. I wouldn't have done it all that way but the results are top notch, I am glad you ditched your previous rear end. I am adding up what I think all that stuff must cost in my head and the numbers are unbelievable. Nice job is an understatement!

What is the hatch and scoop setup? Same with the rear diffuser.

The roof scoop is set up for an intake plenum that is in the works.

The rear diffuser is a custom set up inspired by the NSX DOME Super GT car. I like the open/racy look to the back.

Jeff I admire your fabrication skills!!! I also love the kevlar wheel wells!

Back