• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Jeff's (VRoooM) custom widebody NSX- Synth19 Photography

I got one word for you Jeff...

WOW!!!!

ok a few more words/adjectives

amazing
incredible
outstanding
one of a kind
perfection
well done
I like your NSX alot!!!

Congrats!!!

Last edited:
The thing that 99% of NSXr's here realize, that even if you had ... 100K (?) cash to throw around.. there are very, very, very few people that could put together the craftsmanship quality that VROOM does.

Comparing the average NSX to a car like Vroom is like comparing a used Acura Integra to a brand new NS

I hate you VroooM! :)

BTW: I think what I like most about your car is the hatch & hatch scoop? Can you please put together a group buy for them!?

Last edited:
The thing that 99% of NSXr's here realize, that even if you had ... 100K (?) cash to throw around.. there are very, very, very few people that could put together the craftsmanship quality that VROOM does.

Comparing the average NSX to a car like Vroom is like comparing a used Acura Integra to a brand new NS

I hate you VroooM! :)

BTW: I think what I like most about your car is the hatch & hatch scoop? Can you please put together a group buy for them!?

Thank you, very much. I feels good to have people go out of their way to say nice things like that.

I also think many in the NSX community did see the association "what would Honda do".

This is a passion/art for me. I like to push myself to do things on the edge of my abilities. That is were the highest reward is and were you learn the most. Sometimes when you fabricate part "A" then "B", "C" etc. you loose the connection from "A" to "Z". Those were the mistakes I made on version 1. When I went back to develop version 2, I made one simple change. Instead of having pictures of different exotic cars on my shop board showing the features I liked, I had a picture of a stock NSX and a Super GT NSX. Always referring back to the factory car.

As is stands, the car is about 80% where I want it. Going back to refine panels for weight and function etc. I also have some really cool parts that no one has seen yet... and will be available for stock body cars.

Thanks again for all the support.
Jeff

Back