• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JGTC mirrors

While I was at Honda of Japan, one of the things I noticed and really loved about the JGTC NSX's was their side mirrors.

031_22.jpg

I have never seen this design duplicated for our mere daily drivers. Is there anyone in Japan making these or is it possible to order them directly from Honda?

I don't have any info on the JGTC mirrors, but I like these CF mirrors by lights in Japan. Check out those doors... gad damn!:D

Attachments

• carbon nsx.jpg
    carbon nsx.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 349
I was poking around Honda's JGTC site last week, and it mentioned the narrow mirrors. They allow more air over the widebody fenders to create downforce, they also claim a 1% increase in rear spoiler effectiveness.

Brian2by2 said:
damn!! those mirrors are hot Juice!!! the CF ones are cool too but the JGTC are BEAUTIFUL!!

keep us posted if you find them somewhere!!

Wow...can you buy that door?? lol
yea i want that door!!

Brian2by2 said:
damn!! those mirrors are hot Juice!!! the CF ones are cool too but the JGTC are BEAUTIFUL!!

keep us posted if you find them somewhere!!

Wow...can you buy that door?? lol

Doesn't the flame-mobile have CF doors? I thought I remember Doug writing that he duct taped them on during one event. Just a thought.

I believe the JGTC NSX's are all carbon fiber body, just painted. Carbon fiber and other composites. I dont think its glazed carbon fiber though like in the photo above.

Back