• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JH4NA12665S000007 2005 Silverstone/Blk Auto

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.j...s=25&seller_type=b&cardist=568&standard=false

I'm just wondering why this isn't getting any interest. It seems like a real beauty and for a good price(+ it's supercharged!). Is it the fact that it's an automatic? I am really interested in upgrading to an 05 soon...but an auto NSX....I'm not sure. I'm interested in opinions about this car....

PS-I might just wait until Mike(Arista5)sells me his car....its a beauty and it has all the "James Bond" toys.:biggrin:

This might be a scam, I remember this car being offered for sale with the same exact pictures. The current seller is in SC and uses pictures that were used by another dealer a year ago in Las Vegas, NV...

Last edited:
It's an auto. De-tuned 3.0L. The only way I would grab a car like this is if I had a wrecker 3.2L/6-speed donor powertrain to swap in.

Edit- just looked at the specs. It is SC with CT headers and exhaust. I would just swap a 5-speed into it and be done. :)

Last edited:
this car has been for sale several times over the last few years... i think it sold about a year ago in las vegas.... the main issue with the car is there is an accident on the carfox that indicates left front corner and depending on which owner you speak with, that will depend on what has been painted...

the owner (prime member helijoe) in the vegas area said the front nose was damged after being hit @ a stop sign... he said to me the following in an email:

UNfortunately i did not think to take any pictures since the other guys insurance paid for it. But it was an accident where I was at a stop sign and a guy to my left was stopped next to me . At the last second he diced to make a right turn and didnt see me . We were both at a dead stop when he pulled out and his right rear tir rubbed the buber scarping the skin and separating it. The speed was under 5mph. Quarter panels still original with factory stickers to prove my point. The only piece that was replaced was the front bumber skin with some brackets. I took it to the topl place in Las Vegas that specialezes in Lambos and Ferraris. Money was no onject since I did not have to pay for it. They did an excellent job. Unfortunately I do not have original wheels or parts. All the at work was done before I took receipt of the car. If there are any other questions I can answer feel free to send them .

the current owner said the following to me in email:

When the car was originally delivered to the dealer it was bumped on the rear. No damage but they needed to respray part of the rear bumper. Any other questions let me know,

so not sure what that means, but someone does not have the facts right....

It's an auto. De-tuned 3.0L. The only way I would grab a car like this is if I had a wrecker 3.2L/6-speed donor powertrain to swap in.

Edit- just looked at the specs. It is SC with CT headers and exhaust. I would just swap a 5-speed into it and be done. :)

Paul...I was going to ask you about this car...being that you are my personal NSX consultant:biggrin:. You were right about owning an NSX...I've had alot of nice cars but this car has taken over me. That's why I'm thinking about getting an 05...my 91 would stay in the family. My cousin who works with me is going to buy it...the car blew him away when he saw it. So I will still get to see it all the time.

How's Colorado????....PS-I still owe you a dinner.

I was really interested in this car back when helijoe had it for sale. He couldn't sell it at 55k. He ended up selling or trading in to s dealer. Prob for much less.

I'm surprised people think its a good deal now at 65k. But maybe market has changed now.

Paul...I was going to ask you about this car...being that you are my personal NSX consultant:biggrin:. You were right about owning an NSX...I've had alot of nice cars but this car has taken over me. That's why I'm thinking about getting an 05...my 91 would stay in the family. My cousin who works with me is going to buy it...the car blew him away when he saw it. So I will still get to see it all the time.

How's Colorado????....PS-I still owe you a dinner.

If you want an 05, then wait and get the one you really want. This car isn't it. I think you should expand your search to 2002-2005 though, if you like the bug eyes. They're all pretty much the same.

You have one of the nicest Black/Ivories on the East Cost, so tell your cousin to take care of her! Colorado is every bit as amazing as I had hoped. :) I even got my dream job- head of litigation for a Fortune 100 company. Life is good.

Rob, the owner of this car is on the board and also lives in NC. If its something youre interested in let me know I can give you his info/phone number.

Rob, the owner of this car is on the board and also lives in NC. If its something youre interested in let me know I can give you his info/phone number.

I'm going to wait for the "right" car with stick....I'm waiting for you to sell:biggrin:

What doesnt make sense? original post linked to an autotrader ad. Rob asked why its been sitting a while... others chimed in with why they thought it was sitting around... I also will have to say your particular ad states "2" owners when you are at a minimum the third. Owners in LV, NC and then FLA. are known by the cars trail at a minimum. I knew the owner in NC and talked with him about the car when he bought it.

Back