• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Joining the NSX ranks soon..Just saying Hello

I have been a long time lurker as you can tell by my join date. I have had trouble parting with one of my toys to make room for the NSX, but have finally pulled the trigger.

Car for sale here: http://nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=133912

Once my VR-4 sales, I will probably be looking for a 95+ NSX-T and prefer black on black. I have always loved these cars and look forward to actually getting in one. I will definitely be using your guys knowledge in my purchase so all your help would be greatly appreciated. Will update you guys on the search soon.

Welcome aboard. I went from a 1995 Spyder VR-4 to my NSX and I never looked back. I loved the exclusivity of the Spyder, the thrust of the turbo, and the ability to easily mod it. That being said, I only had my Mitsu for three years whereas I've had my NSX for 10 years now. I don't think you'll regret the switch when you find the right NSX.

Good luck with the sale and finding a great nsx! :smile:

Thanks.

Welcome aboard. I went from a 1995 Spyder VR-4 to my NSX and I never looked back. I loved the exclusivity of the Spyder, the thrust of the turbo, and the ability to easily mod it. That being said, I only had my Mitsu for three years whereas I've had my NSX for 10 years now. I don't think you'll regret the switch when you find the right NSX.

The fun of the twin turbo is probably what has held me back for so long. I know NSX's can be made to go fast, but not as easily as the VR-4. Now that I am a little bit older...speed is not as great a concern. I have always loved the NSX and sure I will not look back either!!!

I was just taking a gander at your FS ad ~ that was my favorite color / car back in college besides the MKIV Supra. We built/installed a stage III HKS kit for a client's blue VR-4 way back then. It was definitely a car way ahead of it's time back in 1996. Their Spyder was even more rare and Mitsu beat Mercedes with the first ever power hardtop convertible back then I remember.

Too bad you have so many miles as my friend is looking to sell his s4 for a VR4but he wanted a Spyder with low miles....

Ironically back in Indiana one I knew wanted or desired an NSX, everyone had e36 m3's and Supras.

The VR4 could even be a collector one day if you had a pristine low mileage car!

Back