• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

JRZ suspension - customer service???

I've tried to contact the Europe customer service of JRZ in the Netherlands: http://www.jrzsuspension.com/contact-us/12-general/1-jrz-suspension-bv.html with the following results:

1. My two emails have been regarded as SPAM.
2. My two phone calls ended in the waiting line (ok, I don't speak dutch, so I didn't get what they told me).

That's what I call great customer service they call themselve for!!! Well I'm not already a customer of them and I don't think being one of them in the future. I'm glad I've made this experience before buying something. :tongue::rolleyes:

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. From my experience, JRZ is a typical company that caters to upper end motorsports markets - they are not geared up for direct to consumer communication - the emphasis is on engineering. Their model is such that customer inquiries are driven to regional distributors or dealers. This is not an excuse, just reality. JRZ is a good company with solid technical prowess - they have been instrumental in helping us with custom NSX and S2000 shock absorbers.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris, I respect your knowledge and your feedback and would have asked you directly but I know that I have needs the US guys don't have: I need a TüV certficate for the system. I could have asked you directly but I know I won't do you a favor as it's not needed in the US and a little bit complicated too. Saying this, I don't want to express you can't do it. So I asked them -well tried to- directly. I understand that they don't want to fuss around with complicated end-customers.

It's more than high-likely that I would have bought your system but I still need a TüV certificate to have a chance to get it legally on the road. It will cost me a >$1000 fee, so I have to reduce the risk of buying parts that I can't mount legally. The Dutch company knows what I'm asking about if they're not only in the motorsports business.

Background: it needed a year to get the CTSC certified here and compared to the US system it's a nightmare I don't want to go through a second time with anything else. :)

Thanks.

Chris, I respect your knowledge and your feedback and would have asked you directly but I know that I have needs the US guys don't have: I need a TüV certficate for the system. I could have asked you directly but I know I won't do you a favor as it's not needed in the US and a little bit complicated too. Saying this, I don't want to express you can't do it. So I asked them -well tried to- directly. I understand that they don't want to fuss around with complicated end-customers.

It's more than high-likely that I would have bought your system but I still need a TüV certificate to have a chance to get it legally on the road. It will cost me a >$1000 fee, so I have to reduce the risk of buying parts that I can't mount legally. The Dutch company knows what I'm asking about if they're not only in the motorsports business.

Background: it needed a year to get the CTSC certified here and compared to the US system it's a nightmare I don't want to go through a second time with anything else. :)

Thanks.

Understood. Sorry, the JRZ shock absorbers are not TUV certified. If you're looking for something with TUV certification, please consider the KW Variant 3.

-- Chris

Back