• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

JRZ suspension - customer service???

I've tried to contact the Europe customer service of JRZ in the Netherlands: http://www.jrzsuspension.com/contact-us/12-general/1-jrz-suspension-bv.html with the following results:

1. My two emails have been regarded as SPAM.
2. My two phone calls ended in the waiting line (ok, I don't speak dutch, so I didn't get what they told me).

That's what I call great customer service they call themselve for!!! Well I'm not already a customer of them and I don't think being one of them in the future. I'm glad I've made this experience before buying something. :tongue::rolleyes:

I'm sorry you've had a bad experience. From my experience, JRZ is a typical company that caters to upper end motorsports markets - they are not geared up for direct to consumer communication - the emphasis is on engineering. Their model is such that customer inquiries are driven to regional distributors or dealers. This is not an excuse, just reality. JRZ is a good company with solid technical prowess - they have been instrumental in helping us with custom NSX and S2000 shock absorbers.

Cheers,
Chris

Chris, I respect your knowledge and your feedback and would have asked you directly but I know that I have needs the US guys don't have: I need a TüV certficate for the system. I could have asked you directly but I know I won't do you a favor as it's not needed in the US and a little bit complicated too. Saying this, I don't want to express you can't do it. So I asked them -well tried to- directly. I understand that they don't want to fuss around with complicated end-customers.

It's more than high-likely that I would have bought your system but I still need a TüV certificate to have a chance to get it legally on the road. It will cost me a >$1000 fee, so I have to reduce the risk of buying parts that I can't mount legally. The Dutch company knows what I'm asking about if they're not only in the motorsports business.

Background: it needed a year to get the CTSC certified here and compared to the US system it's a nightmare I don't want to go through a second time with anything else. :)

Thanks.

Chris, I respect your knowledge and your feedback and would have asked you directly but I know that I have needs the US guys don't have: I need a TüV certficate for the system. I could have asked you directly but I know I won't do you a favor as it's not needed in the US and a little bit complicated too. Saying this, I don't want to express you can't do it. So I asked them -well tried to- directly. I understand that they don't want to fuss around with complicated end-customers.

It's more than high-likely that I would have bought your system but I still need a TüV certificate to have a chance to get it legally on the road. It will cost me a >$1000 fee, so I have to reduce the risk of buying parts that I can't mount legally. The Dutch company knows what I'm asking about if they're not only in the motorsports business.

Background: it needed a year to get the CTSC certified here and compared to the US system it's a nightmare I don't want to go through a second time with anything else. :)

Thanks.

Understood. Sorry, the JRZ shock absorbers are not TUV certified. If you're looking for something with TUV certification, please consider the KW Variant 3.

-- Chris

Back