• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

July 12th -CalCoastalNSX Canyon Drive 8

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME....Get me in if possible. I have made it evey year and dont wanna miss this one.
Thanks
LaMar + Guest

I realize its a slim chance i'll get in, but put me on the waiting list too.

ANYTIME - pm'd you.

The forms are posted!!! Check the first post, or if you are too lazy, click here

OK, here's the deal - Payment registration is open to the first 40 on the list for the
first week.

After the 1st week (midnight June 23rd), payment registration will be open to
everyone (waiting list and others), if space is available. So those on the waiting list
still have a chance to attend the drive. You need to be quick and those that pay attention
will score. Those that are sitting off in space not paying attention will lose. If your
forms are not sent in or are incomplete by the deadlines listed on the Reg. Form you will
lose your spot and the first paid person in line will be given that spot.

The PayPal address for payment is on the Reg Form. PayPal is the only means of payment.
Make sure you list your REAL Name and your NSXPrime Name when making payment. This makes
it easier to track the sender of the payment. Please Do NOT send eChecks via PayPal. They
just screw everything up!! If you use an eCheck your payment will not be posted until the
funds are cleared and are deposited. This means, if you sent a payment and your check
doesn't clear until after the deadline you may lose your space. With the popularity of
this event there is someone inline to fill any position on the roster. Please don't
procrastinate as we will not be responsible for spots lost for any reason. All payments
are time stamped and will be recorded accordingly.

As always, CalCoastal NSX is having a raffle after lunch with prizes ranging from $20-$250 dollar range.

Let the panic to pay begin!!!!

Last edited:
Paid + forms sent.

I'll be on at 12:01 monday morning ready to send payment :D

MY SPOT IS UP FOR GRABS!! :biggrin:

Cant make it on the 12th

Have to help my mom that day.

Will make the next one, Have fun guys!!

Cant make it on the 12th

Ok now I need 5 more ppl to drop out so I can go!!

Hey Guys,

I know that I'm on the waiting list and have a chance to get in, but I was thinking that if anyone of the 40 is alone and doesn't mind having me as a ride-along. I'd like to experience the drive since I've never been on one and do not know what to expect. I don't mind sharing the cost. I understand that there might be a chance that I would scare my wife keeping up, so I don't think she would mind staying at home. PM me if anyone is interested...

John

Cant make it on the 12th

Then I'm IN:biggrin:

Hopfully there wont be more than the maximum number of attendees...When will we know?

Alrite Dennis!, it would good to see you there.......:smile:

Payment sent, forms in the mail...:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Back