• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

Anyone interested in going out to Sacramento Raceway the evening for Grudgefest? It costs $35 to run your car and $5 per spectator. I am thinking about going that day and will head out to Sacramento around 4pm. Anyone want to go?

1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. 710hp Viper :eek:
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. spartan2-3 (w/ gf?)
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn (w/ wify? it's so close to your house man!)
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guess)
32. larrynsx
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski

Looks like we will probably have more than 30 NSX! :eek: you guys are all showing up 'cuz the um....food right?! :biggrin:

Last edited:
randomharmony said:
1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. makena88 (w/ daughter.)
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wify?)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wify?)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. spartan2-3 (w/ gf?)
13. nsxer119 (w/ wify?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn (w/ wify? it's so close to your house man!)
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (?)
22. RonNRaiders (maybe)
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
:

I added Silver-Streak (Ariel O.) to the list.

Count me in please.

This looks like a mini NSXPO in the making. :eek: :biggrin: Great job Shane!

Are you sure the Hooter's parking lot is going to hold all our cars? :rolleyes:

You can count me in, cya all there!

absolutely, is Ben coming too with his green NSX?

I signed up for the Car & Driver/Road & Track editor test event in Alameda on Sat. Let me see if I can change it.

Shane I can shoot you a pic tom morning if you like so you can see the size of the parking lot.BTW will you want cars facing out towards the street or back facing the street. We will be spilling over to the back lot for sure and the entrance is tricky. This is on the corner of 2 very busy streets.I will go now and shoot a night pic. Give me 45 min or so.

Ok just back there are 18 single line parking spots in front along sidewalk and 8 more parallel in front of restaurant proper. 42 available counting the left side of restaurant. Double that in back where there are some office buildings....Oh say hello to Jannelle

Attachments

• pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 629
Two beautiful items in the picture.

Bobolinski said:
Ok just back there are 18 single line parking spots in front along sidewalk and 8 more parallel in front of restaurant proper. 42 available counting the left side of restaurant. Double that in back where there are some office buildings....Oh say hello to Jannelle

Last edited:
Southern CA guys..come on UP...time for CA group pictures :) It should only be a 5 hours drive for you guys.

PoohBEAR said:
Gotta spot for me? or a few spots? :D

thanks for the QUICK investigation, i see that you didn't come back empty handed :wink: HI JANNELLE! :biggrin: i will call Craig the GM to see if we can reserve the whole parking lot for that time. looks like we will have a massive NSX invation. :rolleyes: btw, nice ride, love the blue.

Ask the manager if we can park all the NSX's in front and stagger them. See if we can block off that area so no other traffic can drive through. I figure if they have any orange cones, they can block off the front and only let NSX's park there. This way we can probably fit all the cars up front for a group shot with the girls. I think it will be an awesome promo for them.

June 4th...............SUPER !!!!....I will be there with my SUPER-charged 91 blk/blk. Can't wait to see all the bad ass NSX :biggrin:

LitoG :smile:

91 blk/blk, only 17K miles, 9lb CTSC,upgraded injectors,H,test pipes,E,short grears & 4.55,BremboGTRSMO,TeinRA,CTsway bars,18x8F/19x10Works Seekers, concealed Pasport SR7,crappy stock stereo

91 Rd/blk, 88K miles, Taitic Gt E, Dali Chip,TeinRA,17/17 Saichi,WestWings kit

Can a Central Valley guy take part??? if so count me in for 1 car, 2 guests...

Back