• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

June 4th Meet @ um...HOOTERS!!

Anyone planning to make a mini video of this event? It will be cool to have one of the gathering and then a ride afterward :)

Hey Folks,

It's been awhile since I have made a lunch but seeing that this event is in my home town of Dublin, I guess I have no excuse not to attend, even if the NSX is now in Idaho. Will look forward to sseing some familiar faces and meet some of the new members. When I told the wife that the NSX club was holding the next club lunch in Dublin she immediately said that I should make a point to go. When I then told her it was at Hooter's she was a bit hesitant but then figured "OK, you can go but our 15 yr old son stays home". Sooo... add 1 more to the list and if you need help with getting the parking arraingements squared away just let me know. I can be there early. Heck, I might just catch the staff meeting as well.

Cheers,

1NSX2GO

New member here and first post.

I've been waiting for a meet for some time now, and here it is. A great chance to meet local members, but 91 NSX tranny just went out me Thursday, and the dealer was $8.5K for a new one.
I would love to go if the members here don't mine me showing up in a Lexus.

spartan2-3 said:
Shane,

Dont think I can make it, work may be in the way :frown:

CALL IN SICK!!!
ahhhemmm!!! ahhhemmmmmm!!! (cough)

SF Guys want to meet and drive together???
where and when??? let me know!!!
best route is through Baybridge.
(BayBridge + JGTC = sounds SWEET!!!!) :biggrin:

Last edited:
Ariel....

pick me up along the way!... i want to drive down with you guys....

amgnsx said:
CALL IN SICK!!!
ahhhemmm!!! ahhhemmmmmm!!! (cough)

SF Guys want to meet and drive together???
where and when??? let me know!!!
best route is through Baybridge.
(BayBridge + JGTC = sounds SWEET!!!!) :biggrin:

1. randomharmony (i'll be bringing my Dad.)
2. 710hp Viper
3. vtec88
4. amgnsx (w/ wifey)
5. Cairo94507
6. mickeylex (w/ wifey)
7. NSX-Tuner
8. ss5153
9. litespeeds
10. ryans
11. chopsjazz
12. Andrie_Hartanto
13. nsxer119 (w/ wifey?)
14. D'Ecosse
15. MikeC_587
16. yawwn
17. trustjdm (maybe)
18. ashik (w/ guest)
19. Royal (96 Green/Blk)
20. vytas
21. non-linear (maybe)
22. RonNRaiders
23. Tracy R.
24. Royal K.
25. BALLER9294
26. rowr
27. (nsx_rey) (w/ co-pilot)
28. carlos (?)
29. NMYMIRR
30. Silver-Streak
31. whiteNSXs (w/ guest)
32. larrynsx (w/ guest)
33. ben (maybe)
34. bobolinski
35. LitoG
36. Beerdog (w/ guest)
37. ryan1926 (w/ bro)
38. queenlives
39. nsx88
40. Eric -97-T (maybe)
41. juejaiman
42. mikeh
43. 1NSX2GO
44. Drukinfoolio
45. smooth

here is what i'm thinking about for parking arrangment, by color of our cars. Kind of like this pic. I am guessing that the most will be red and black. I think it will look good for our group photo.
napa-2005-02-26-6.jpg

Last edited:
Maybe we should stagger the red and blacks so it looks almost like a checkered flag with red replacing the white? :rolleyes:

Shane,
Should you take a head count of what color each of the owner's NSX are and plan an advanced parking arrangement? You can assign a number for each NSX and have them park in a designated spot when they arrive. :wink:

For those who decide to come at the very last minute, they will be put in whichever spaces that are still available. Kind of like a 1st come 1st served thing. :biggrin:

Drukinfoolio said:
New member here and first post.

I've been waiting for a meet for some time now, and here it is. A great chance to meet local members, but 91 NSX tranny just went out me Thursday, and the dealer was $8.5K for a new one.
I would love to go if the members here don't mine me showing up in a Lexus.

Sorry to hear about the tranny. Make sure to check out Don at Hilltop Auto before you pay almost $9K to the dealer.

Bringing your Lexus is no problem. Please join us for the meet.

EK said:
My wife & I can join the caravan from the San Jose or Milpitas area.

For those who come from the San Jose/Milpitas area, let's meet at In & Out Burger at the McCarthy Ranch by 9:45am (? are we suppose to be at Dublin by 10:30?).

Let me know if it's official, and i'll meet you guys there.

larrynsx said:
For those who come from the San Jose/Milpitas area, let's meet at In & Out Burger at the McCarthy Ranch by 9:45am (? are we suppose to be at Dublin by 10:30?).

I'll be in Milpitas at 9:45 for the caravan.

larrynsx said:

Count me in for the caravan...

Ok, the San Francisco crowd will also form a Caravan. We should meet somewhere at SOMA area to cross the Bay Bridge. So Rey, what will be a good spot around your place?
Steve

For those coming from Redwood city,San Carlos,Belmont ,San Mateo and Half Moon BAY or near by lets meet at one place.Before getting on san mateo bridge.

Litespeeds said:
Shane,
Should you take a head count of what color each of the owner's NSX are and plan an advanced parking arrangement?

Shane,

In case you get ambitious and you do plan some type of parking arrangement, I have a 93 Silver w/ Black Top.

Ashik said:
For those coming from Redwood city,San Carlos,Belmont ,San Mateo and Half Moon BAY or near by lets meet at one place.Before getting on san mateo bridge.

I live in Daly City, would it be alright if I join you? Maybe we can meet a BridgePoint, somewhere near Target???

Mike

Since i'm new to this...what's a Caravan? Does it mean someone is going to bring a van and commute together over there? :confused:

this will be great, not great..but AWESOME !! :biggrin:

If any on is interested, and if Nate from Comptech Shop at El Dorado Hills gives the thumbs up for opening shop...........I want to drive up and check out their shop, and maybe perhaps pay for a dyno...........he said, they always in most cases love to open up for NSX'rs, especially if it is a decent group.

I will post agian ether case, yes or no.

Lito [email protected]

91 BLK/BLK 17K miles, 9lb CTSC w/upgraded injectors, comptech 4.55 short gears, CT headers, CT test pipes, CT exhuast, Brembo Grndtrsmo, 18/19 Works Seekers, Tein RA, CT Sway F/R.......when I want to blow the doors off what ever is next to me. :biggrin:

91 Red/BLK 88 miles, Dali chip, Taitic exhaust, Tein RA, 17/17 Sachi...my daily driver and loving every sec of it. :tongue:

vtec888 said:
Since i'm new to this...what's a Caravan? Does it mean someone is going to bring a van and commute together over there? :confused:

Caravan means we meet together at one place and drive together to the destination in our own NSX :smile:

MikeC_587 said:
Shane,

In case you get ambitious and you do plan some type of parking arrangement, I have a 93 Silver w/ Black Top.

I live in Daly City, would it be alright if I join you? Maybe we can meet a BridgePoint, somewhere near Target???

Mike
Ok we will meet at Target,how about 9.30 to 10.00
ASHIK. Call me 650 224 6962

Last edited:
Back