• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

just another new owner....

Whats up everybody,.like the title states im just another new owner, and loving the nsx!! i picked her up 2 weeks ago,. and actually i found the add here on Prime. Thanks!! I got a 91' blk/ivory, B- condition(needs a little TLC), w/ 114k miles (she runs great). I've been lurking the forums for a couple of months,.and i love it here (great people) I'd like to meet some So Cal NSX'ers, im in the Anaheim area. Holla!

i got no pics (yet) but these will do for now :biggrin:

Attachments

• nsx1.JPG
    nsx1.JPG
    44.5 KB · Views: 481
  • nsx2.JPG
    nsx2.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 464
  • nsx3.JPG
    nsx3.JPG
    17.9 KB · Views: 457
  • nsx4.JPG
    nsx4.JPG
    16.3 KB · Views: 469
  • nsx5.JPG
    nsx5.JPG
    26.2 KB · Views: 471
enesexdreamer said:
Whats up everybody,.like the title states im just another new owner, and loving the nsx!! i picked her up 2 weeks ago,. and actually i found the add here on Prime. Thanks!! I got a 91' blk/ivory, B- condition(needs a little TLC), w/ 114k miles (she runs great). I've been lurking the forums for a couple of months,.and i love it here (great people) I'd like to meet some So Cal NSX'ers, im in the Anaheim area. Holla!

i got no pics (yet) but these will do for now :biggrin:

Beautiful!!!! Congratz!!!

NsXMas said:
LOL nice!! Lemme guess, you're under 25, and into car racing and video games, right?

:D Enjoy!!!

You got somethin' against 25 year olds?! :wink:

Welcome enesexdreamer! There certainly have been a lot of new owners lately. I'm glad to see that somebody who really loves the car got to make his dream a reality!

redshift said:
You got somethin' against 25 year olds?! :wink:

Welcome enesexdreamer! There certainly have been a lot of new owners lately. I'm glad to see that somebody who really loves the car got to make his dream a reality!
Not at all, except that when I was 25, I couldn't even dream about an NSX!!! :mad:

You lucky youngsters, definitely have it a lot better than an crabby old man like me. :biggrin:

Hell, when I was 25, I had to walk 10 miles in snow to work, barefooted, in July in Phoenix! :eek:

NsXMas said:
Not at all, except that when I was 25, I couldn't even dream about an NSX!!! :mad:

You lucky youngsters, definitely have it a lot better than an crabby old man like me. :biggrin:

Hell, when I was 25, I had to walk 10 miles in snow to work, barefooted, in July in Phoenix! :eek:

10 miles in the snow, eh?? Suuuuuure..... ;) :D

Don't hate me NsXMas.....I got my first one when I was about 21 years old. :cool: :redface:

thanks for the welcome ya'll!! you guys are a great crowd. and yes (nsxmas), im am under 25 and into video games,..but hey, lifes a game, and your quality of life depends entirely on your ability to play the game,.. and I play the game :biggrin: :smile:
(ediddynsx) i got the ride for; 27k after taxes and misc. registration, insurance and "NSX hidden costs". it really was a good deal. i couldnt turn my back on it. i know that i could of gotten a 97+ but i would of had to sell my daily driven 00' RL. and i would have to drive the NSX all day. dont get me wrong i would love to drive the NSX all day but my situation doesnt call for it. :frown: so i guess I'll still be dreaming :wink: besides the NSX and the RL really compliment each other. its like my "ying" and my "yang" great balance.

But maybe in the future I'd be able to own 2 NSX's like Meeyatch1 :cool:

YAWN...i just woke up and i need my NSX dosage :tongue: I'll probably go to my older bro's house and have him drool on the NSX :biggrin: and get some pictures up, if i remember,....whenever im having an NSX experience i forget everthing. Is this a Newbie symptom? :confused:

Meeyatch1 said:
Can I get a 'hell yeah' for our new owner... :D

Nice color choice. ;)

Hell yeah. And I second the color choice.

cheers2.gif

112052004_1022Image0003-med.JPG

Way to go, When I was 25, I had been working on NSXs for 5 years and drooling over every one I touched...but its ok I got the car and 2 great kids and a wonderful wife now, so its all good...glad to have you onboard..JZ

Congrats!! Now the fun begins. I also just took mine home today!

Welcome aboard.

Hell when I went to college I had to take the bus 1.5 hours each way to school. I lived in a small little room and my cousin gave me an old broken 286. I fixed it and learned computers and then made a career out of them.

Get ready for a wild ride because on the streets you hear all types of shouting, hoots, whispers, etc. A lot of people will ask you what it is, and the #1 question people will ask is how much did it cost? Get some pics up!

Congrats on the new ride!

NsXMas said:
LOL nice!! Lemme guess, you're under 25, and into car racing and video games, right?

The average age of video game players has risen to 30. So why would you assume he is UNDER 25? You're probably the type that assumes us video game developers have fun playing games all day. :eek:

I'd write more, but I have to get back to GT4.... :D

Back