• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Just Got it home.

Just got it home. 91 Red/black.

Have to give lots of credit to my wife for her support in new sports car addition to our family.

newfleet.jpg

congrets! welcome to the community. got more pictures of the whole car? btw start looking for new rims :D

Welcome, great to see another member in so cal. Get some pics, and also interested in some details about your new car. Have fun!

Don't feel bad about the rims, I'm in need of some rims too!
Soon NSXWIND :D

I may try to get a test fitting appointment with Axis wheels.

Congrats Fkong!!! Welcome to the fold!
Hope to see you at one of the monthly NSX meets . Weve had alot of new owners showing up recently. Hope to meet you at one of those!

here is a day time pic.

Just stock 91 like all the others for now.

newfleetdaytime.jpg

Nice !
Congratulations. Where did you buy your car from ? Can I ask how much you bought it for ? (Curious to what people are selling/buying early Nsx's for)

This may not be the representation of the current pricing since I got the car from my brother.

We calculated from KBB pricing of $24K (91 w/78k miles) then menus require service.
I wrote a check out for $21K.
Of Course it is out of the snap ring range. :D

service required
A/C
Timing Belt
smog check
Seat bolster repair
windshield seal
Tires
Exterior Detailing. (possible repaint on front bumper)

Meeyatch1 said:
Nice car...did I see a child seat in that first photo??

LOL.. That is one of the first thing i did was to test fit a child seat. There is 3 of us in the family. my son will be in the car more often than my wife, when I'm driving it.. Not by choice but it just turns out that way for a 2 seater.

BTW that is a Britax booster child seat. it fits right into the NSX seat perfectly.

NSX G-Force said:
Congrat fkong, any mod plan yet? :D

After I finish doing all the require service and minor details.
:p
How about
Tein Flex
18/19 wheel combo.
either magnaflow exhaust or Spintech mufflers.
WW front spoiler.
cold air intake.

Thats should cover it.

Congratulations fkong... superb choice.
Lovely garage too... yellow, black and a sexy red. ;)

<B>minor details...</B>

err.. 18/19" wheels are not considered minor. :D

Back